London pound cake og challenge

Einander komiker…:laughing:

Glad one made it @Piter :+1:

1 Like

Are you putting them all in red cups? Roots don’t like light so if not you may want to cover them.

2 Likes

This is why I use clear inside and colored outside. I can pull apart to see my roots developing but covered for dark. Also I put holes in my clear cup for drainage into the colored ones.

I up potted 4 yesterday. It’s all the potting soil I had.

2 Likes

@Oldjoints
I do the same as @BigMike55 for just that reason. I can still see the root development and then slide them back into the red solo cups.

1 Like

I up potted mine from the little 6 space flat they were in with a little mykos for the root’s. They’ll take off like gangbuster.:green_heart:

8 Likes

Okay so I figured I will do a Sunday update.
The big pots are my indoor LPC x ?

These are my outdoor entrants. Well, 7 of them are.

The last pic is of 2 of my LDPC.

11 Likes

@MoBilly how are they doing after you relaxed the light 2 days ago?

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed They are doing better. It slowed them a little but they look better. I’ll show pics later. I just got in from the woods driving the tractor backwards all the way. Hydraulics wobble stick for the front bucket locked up and then snapped off while I was back racking. Yay. That was a crap filled ride home.
Definitely time for a smoke break.

6 Likes

And a neck massage.

4 Likes

The three lpc x Jack the ripper x white gold.
I separated the two in one… It was messy, but it looks like they’ll pull through

14 Likes

What’s the white powder?
We are supposed to be running natural. You can not feed her cocaine to force growth. You know this.

5 Likes

Looks like DE to me?
lol @BigMike55, ya crazyass mofo… :crazy_face: :wink: :+1: :scream: :rofl: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Hey no changing the rules after the contest starts now buddy. Unless cocaine is a constituent of BBP I’d say it’s legitimate. Stupidly wasteful but not ruled out.

5 Likes

Yeah, lol what he said^^^^^^^^^
wait, what!?
:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Proof of life. My wee girls are plugging away.

9 Likes

Not cocaine it’s speed haha. No it’s DE. Just trying to keep these fungus gnats at bay haha.

6 Likes

what an incredible challenge, the place that puts the techniques used in discussion!

I kinda figgered that. I use DE as well to keep dirt bugs down. I don’t go as heavy as you on the application. I have a duster bulb that just puffs dust over the surface.

2 Likes

DE is so useful in so many ways, It’s got a ton of minerals and vitamins, in addition to use as a pesticide, Rose and me used to put a spoonful in our morning coffee. It’s very beneficial for folks to intake.
The pesticide use is because of all the microscopic sharp edges the insects crawl over, cutting them up, then becomes a desiccate, drying them out.

2 Likes

Ya I had a duster but I think I left it at the other house. Definitely need something better. It’s time to let stuff dry out as most everything has sprouted

1 Like