London pound cake og challenge

I used an entire 2# of DE on those plants I had outdoors a couple years ago. Aphids were going crazy. Worked well.

1 Like

Starting this day outta likes. Had to much time yesterday haha

1 Like

1 Like

I’m on the same 2 hour time out haha. Yet I still keep clicking like

1 Like

Crazy how fast they run out. lol Hardly get my reading done before I feel the choke hold. LOL

1 Like

THANK YOU ! I thought I was the only one! I just hope they don’t penalize me for trying.

4 Likes

No @Slick1. It’s not that kind of thing.

3 Likes

I just head Beavis in my head saying “uhhhh heh heh it’s a penal colony, uh heh” and Butthead saying “uh you said penal heh”.

3 Likes

Welcome to the penile colony of French Guiana :french_guiana:…from which there is no escape! :palm_tree:

4 Likes

The French peniles probably stink more :thinking:

2 Likes

REPROBATE.
Nothing is sacred. LOL

4 Likes

Life is too short. I read something the other day that said people who don’t find farts funny are missing out on a ton of laughs but dealing with the same amount of farts. It’s deep.

7 Likes

Yes, breathe deep and choose happiness.

3 Likes

Hanging in there.

15 Likes

Farts are frickin’hilarious.
I know, I’m a massive offender.

6 Likes

I up potted 4 of my LPC+ a few days ago. They seem to like their new homes pretty well. At least none died.

4 Likes

That is a good sign bro. lol

2 Likes

I up potted the other day and they liked it.

11 Likes

I am today. I have been spraying down the veg room like crazy! Didn’t want to take a chance with these going in there. If it’s not clean now then I don’t know what else to do. I’ll be using 1-n- done in a few days so I’m confident I’ll have it under control soon if not already. lol
I’m going to put the first three into my new SIP buckets. The rest (maybe 2) will be in 3gal bags.

7 Likes

Sounds like you have it under control Mo. I had the same problem, I made the half batch. I sprayed everything plants walls floor everything, except the lights.
I was using Neem oil, it knocked em down and the one n done finished them off, I hope :+1:t2:

7 Likes