London pound cake og challenge

That’s one fattass blade! :exploding_head:

3 Likes

That’s a beauty there @Kasper0909 !!! If I was a betting man (and I am, lol) I’d put it all on ‘her’ (hopefully her, lol)

3 Likes

Y’all have me measuring leaves! These LPC have some foliage!

16 Likes

I like them fat bottomed girls

2 Likes

My secret recipe (Not secret) to winning this challenge.

Or completely frying my plants

7 Likes

What day do we throw these into flower?

2 Likes

May 20 is flip date!

2 Likes

Outdoor 6 :arrow_down:

Indoor 5 :arrow_down:

12 Likes

Ummmm… Day 20???

Perhaps I could do some trick :rofl: and change it bu the bgxlpc… :rofl:

Well. I like fair play,… So my little will have to grow fast this 15 days

11 Likes

These are gonna have to get gong if we’re switching on the 20th.

12 Likes

Mine are similar to yours. My friend, @Jinglepot has the cat by the ass it looks like. My plants are no where close to those beauties. Nice job, Jingles.

7 Likes

Thanks guys, must be our magic well water!

The indoors are catching up to the out doors, the outdoors need to be transplanted badly, but I’m not sure the sex yet and don’t want to waste time, energy and supplies on transplanting the males, lol

3 scoops promix hp, 1 scoop perlite, tbsp lime, plant and water well! Some miracle grow and calmag for the first few weeks of growth. (I dodnt need calmag until they went under the big LED)

I dunno though, I’m seeing some BEAUTIES on here, ones that are in perfect sized pots ready to take off, ones with leaves fatter than my… … … purple rose supply cannagars… :laughing::laughing:(heads outta the gutters)
It’s gonna be great at flip time! CANT WAIT!

Also, @Maddawg gave me some magic beans, that helps too :grin:

9 Likes

This little guy seems to like the buckets:

14 Likes

Some fat leaves on these little ladies! The pup has finally started putting a few roots into the res. Looks I’m going to have to feed them something soon!

17 Likes

Group Shot

LPC -X

LPC-X Side

Pound Cake Ripper

LPC x Guptilla

LPC-X leaf only 1.5" wide.

@THCeed

the power of mushroom Compost swartz

12 Likes

3 of the 6 outdoors have shown themselves as male and 2 as female, 1 is undecided as of yet. I culled the 3 males promptly.

None of the younger indoor LPC have shown yet.

My fattest leaf is 1-9/16" lol…its not the size that counts though…right?? :joy:

11 Likes

Here’s mine for this week.
LPC on the left. Bubblegum x LPC on the right.

LPC

Bubblegum x LPC

13 Likes

I want to know how that bubblegum is gonna turn out, ive been on a bit of a bubblegum obsession lately… but it HAS to take a back burner. There is a local clone dealer sifting through a few dozen seeds to try and find a keeper that works outdoors and has that classic bubblegum sweetness. Hopefully he can do all the hard work for me :joy::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Got these from @Oldjoints they appear to be very strong in the growth. A bit better than the standard LPC. Excited to taste her flowers. If I get any girls. I have three plants of her, so there oughta be at least one girl.

3 Likes

I’m sure the only reason they are doing better then the LPC is the hybrid vigor of being a new cross. My Bubblegum x LPC are out performing the LPC as well.

5 Likes