London pound cake og challenge

These 3 have all been positively identified as female! I up-potted them immediately and will shortly choose the one that’s going in the ground!

12 Likes

Looking good bro!

Here are my three. Fingers crossed that I get even one female @Jinglepot . lol Good for you man. :slight_smile:
Mine are looking healthy even though diminutive in stature. They will go knutts as soon as the roots get better established in the water res. Then it’s off to the races!

I apologize that I haven’t been around much. Staying busy. lol.
:slight_smile:

12 Likes

I post tomorrow it is so hard not to post midweek

3 Likes

Update in a week

IMG_4667

13 Likes

Definitely some differences showing up, in the different crosses, heres my fat leaf lpc.

17 Likes

Finally. What a wait. My indoor are doing well, except for the ones that are root bound. They will get transplanted today. They are light pigs. I think I will have to do 4 per light so the leaves are not touching.

If these things have 2 more weeks before the flip, they might have to get there own room.

18 Likes

Very nice and bushy looking!!

3 Likes

I guess I don’t have enough boron or something. Mine are a bit pathetic in comparison. They will pick up tho. I have confidence on my side.

9 Likes

Time will tell, it is also telling……….

4 Likes

And I am officially bowing out of this contest.
My plants will not be ready in the time allotted.
I refuse to to flip these plants before I can gain the potential of this strain. I am all about a decent yield and allowing my plants to mature to the point where they are at their peak time and if they aren’t at that point I will wait until they are.
I could care less about winning some contest, to me the win is when I harvest these plants knowing I have done my best to gain what I am trying to achieve.

Good luck to all contestants, I will still post my grow but when I do what will be on my timeline!

15 Likes

My thoughts have been along the same lines that @Oldjoints has expressed. I believe that I up potted too late. I didn’t want to put the plants into the veg room until I knew that the thrips had been taken care of. I would be extremely surprised if my little plants will be ready to flip by flipping flipping day. We shall see but I don’t hold out much hope. And I agree with Oldjoints, it would be a shame to not allow the plant to reach it’s full potential.

10 Likes

17 Likes

I couldn’t wait for my indoors to show, so I transplanted all 5 of them into 4 and 5 gallon pots. Right into the old dirt that was in there from last year’s grows :joy: I will he CUTTING ALL MALES as soon as they show… no wonder they’re shy :rofl:

The front 5 new ones

13 Likes

Weekend update!

22 Likes

Wow I’m way behind haha

16 Likes

You are right there where mine are at @Kasper0909. I’ll keep you company. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sounds good haha

4 Likes

Monsters!!! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

You should hang out with us, we are team " Late to the game"

2 Likes

Me flipping on the 20th is like me growing autos

2 Likes