London pound cake og challenge

As far as lights I am using Spiderfarmer LED’s for this veg stage. I have them about 18 inches above the plants.

2 Likes

I have two SF 2000 above them at ~ 26". I burned the plants last grow so I’m being over cautious, I know, but I actually wanted them to get some height since they sit so low in the SIP buckets. I plan to add some dirt after they get tall enough in those buckets but I wanted them to reach the water fairly quickly. After they get established above the rim of the bucket, I plan to bump up the lights and work them harder.

4 Likes

I have BG X LPC and some regular LPC. The BG cross absolutely does have much wider leaves and a squatter plant. I think you are good.

4 Likes

Mar hydro TS1000 led at about 18 inches.

1 Like

That’s how mine are only eight inches tall. Fat leaves 1 3/4” wide blades.

1 Like

Okay, sorry I didn’t get a post up on Sunday. Not a very normal weekend but anyways here are my girls sporting some new dance shoes they got today. At least I hope they’re my girls.

Top view.

None have been topped.

19 Likes

Looking choice brotarsky!

5 Likes

Quick update …
Today is planned to transplant more pots and after a week of switching the lighting mode …

14 Likes

Here are mine:

14 Likes

Much nicer than mine. My plants are rather lanky. May be the light is too far away but I have these plants in the same place as my to larger Frankie and ISS clones. Guess I should put the on some boxes or something.
They are getting close to flip time tho.

3 Likes

I am going to wait to flip mine, imho they aren’t ready yet……

4 Likes

I noticed you have yours in buckets, mine aren’t even big enough to be transplanted into bigger containers yet. I must have the real slow ones. :joy:tomorrow would have been flip day. Im not nearly ready to flip.

1 Like

Man, those leaves a huge.

2 Likes

No worries man, I don’t think anyone is really ‘READY’ to flip. Haha. I know I still need a week maybe two.

2 Likes

Early plant pics, I’m going to flip tomorrow on original schedule. I only have a 3x3 tent and these bushes are bushy.

15 Likes

Holy sh!t
My plants are about half that big. You must have some magic potion going on.
Incredible growth.

6 Likes

A week later on flowering!

9 Likes

I just rolled a reefer out of Peanut Butter Breath and Death Bubba. I called it “Bubba’s Peanut Butter Death Breath”

4 Likes

The 3 Pound Cake Rippers. All topped and waiting 4 the tent which should be soon.

9 Likes

I just got a smell coming from that grove bag I put the PBB in. That burning rubber smell has all but given over to kind of an earthy smell. I would have to say, yeah, even a little nuttiness in there too. So very interesting.

How did the

do for you? lol

6 Likes