London pound cake og challenge

Nah that’s the new defoliation method…….

6 Likes

Bottom right is the sour 60, don’t mind her.

I’m pretty sure I’m seeing preflowers on the bottom left. I’m guessing top left is female, and top right is male.

Plans now are to flip when the sour 60 is done, probably the last week of flower or so. 60 days is June 1, so probably right about then.

11 Likes

Ok so a few days later and we are starting to pick up steam:

18 Likes

Oh shit! Forgot to upload the photo here and uploaded on my grow thread.

Well, mine is growing slow, this week seems to be a little faster but is very small yet.

I think I will finish it at time with outdoor people :rofl:

8 Likes

Race won. That topping job is world class.

6 Likes

May 14th - Week 4
5x London Pound Cake
Just transplanted on May 10th

15 Likes

Didn’t get pics yet but so far I’ve confirmed male and one female. One Kong Pound Cake is a boy, the other isn’t showing yet. Bubblegum x LPC is a girl, and still waiting on the other 6. I’d say 2 weeks and I’m ready to flip, if I have the room. I’ll try to get some pics. Most are just about a foot tall.

2 Likes

I have four going. Already up potted but they don’t know whether they are boys or girls. Maybe gender nuetral.

3 Likes

Bite your tongue !!

“Me and that boy are going to have to have a looooong talk.”
Jed Clampett.

4 Likes

I topped all of mine, they aren’t showing yet. I have five.

10 Likes

Seems to be going around, these days, bruh. Just keeping up with the times.

“The times” can take a long walk off of a short pier. Then get a cut on the pier just enough to cause bleeding enough draw Jaws!

2 Likes

Sorry. Stoned and pissed.

1 Like

Me too. My bad.

1 Like

All is good in the neighborhood brother.

2 Likes

You know I love ya like blood. You know this.

2 Likes

My plants look a lot different than what I am seeing others post. Mine seem to be squatter and with wider leaves. My internode lengths are pretty much non-existent.

5 Likes

Shoot @Oldjoints , I wouldn’t mind that at all! I believe I have mine slightly farther away from the lights than I should. They are slightly lanky because of that. Of course, I’m just guessing. Two of my smaller plants seem to show that same trait. If they don’t begin stretching out, we may have similar pheno’s.

2 Likes

The wider leaf ones I have found are in the BG x LPC in my grow.

4 Likes

Mine as well.

1 Like