Longer vegging equals denser buds

Ideally “yes” should be on your last up pot, that way the plant has an idea where all it can send the juice to build up the buds.
Like I said it will bite into to production a tad bit but if you’re taking off lowers, no biggie.

2 Likes

I get buds hard as rocks on a 4 week veg, density is strictly the species.

3 Likes

If longer vegging time made denser buds, those 10lb Cali outdoor trees would have buds as dense as a collapsed star.

3 Likes

Hi dear ones :slight_smile:

I loved to read all your posts of wisdom. :green_heart:

I can speak only about growing Autos and I AM always striving for dense big Buds.

To me the most important thing is that your lady has all she needs concering Light, Water, Soil, Nutes, Air/Wind and CO2

and Love in Form of loving thoughts and speech with your lightbeings :wink:

I learned as well that if I had before flowering a fine green jungle with lots of smaragd green leafes

I will have a good harvest with big Buds.

This time, if you will have a look at my actual grow the jungle is awesome at day 44 and the buds are right now already very big in comparison to my last grow :wink:

Yeah, and it is true that when I cut leaves and little flowers in the shade you can literally see that this branch and ist buds get a energy shot and they become bigger… I have just started with that step by step … originaly I wanted to let them grow and leave them alone… but I have changed my mind O:)

Love and Peace and big Buds to all of you! :sunrise:

4 Likes

Regarding vegging, I always try to veg 8 weeks sometimes longer. I feel the only advantage is larger yields and better clones. As for lower branches, I have taken them off flowering plants into the third week and didn’t find it hurt my plants it just adds a little more time to your flowering schedule. As for density I agree that it is genetically and environmentally dictated.
Good luck and grow on my freinds

3 Likes