Looking for a few strains, willing to trade

Lmao it happens, especially when you’ve got an airhead like me smoking on some GG4

3 Likes

Santa Maria?! F8?! And no one credible to grow them took you up on that offer yet??! Man, people are sleepin on that one!! I, for one, would love to have some Santa Maria!!

I remember you seeing you post that months ago it feels like, I thought someone offered to run it and I missed it. If someone does, please tag me! :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

5 Likes

I was considering for my boyfriend, he’s the sativa lover lol

Personally I could take or leave em mostly

P.S. prior plans and space constraints are a bitch that limit the amount of seeds I want just sitting for years

1 Like

You wanna do a Run??? SS.BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think the first time I seen your offer, it was right after I started the Triangle Kush run. Otherwise I would’ve.

3 Likes

Noted, I’ll hold them in reserve until someone can make space. SS/BW, continued success on your current projects. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Why don’t you start a thread looking for people interested for now? I’m sure you could set some aside for myself and @Oldtimerunderground for when we’re able too :wink:

1 Like

I got some 2016 highland Nepalese and 2017 Pakistani Chitral Kush, parents were straight from the source, bred to preserve the genetics.

6 Likes

Here was my reply from the first time you offered

2 Likes

CHITRAL YOU SAY?

That’s been my number one race to track down for a hot fucking minute, bud

Let’s make a deal!

2 Likes

I want in on that if ya get a run together

2 Likes

I’ll dm ya the details I have!

1 Like

Gotcha!!! I’ll sit on 'em until you can do them justice, NOT gonna split the pack, as some suggested. One pack, one person, open pollination, case closed. No rush, @Oldtimerunderground, will be right here when the chance presents itself. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I have Pakistani citral kush x herijunna id be interested in trading or something

1 Like

Do the Chitral colors come through?

1 Like

I haven’t ran them I’ve been sitting on them for a few years a buddy gave them to me.

1 Like

I was hoping to have someone do a open pollination I don’t have the space at the moment

1 Like

Doubt I could run that in my closet anytime soon man, but keep in touch! Planning to expand soon

1 Like

Ok I definitely will bud. And I’m not planning on running them anytime soon so if anything changes just shout… :pray::v:

2 Likes

For sure. I am not worthy. Need to practice with my CF first.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes