Looking for a grapefruit cut šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦

With many vouching for the st4ā€¦ now I wonderā€¦ lol

1 Like

I know tony green has a grapefruit cut. Canā€™t remember the exact name but he just released sour grapefruit this year combining karmas sour D with it. Hit him up, see what info he has for you bro

1 Like

If you find one keep me updated Iā€™d love to try a true grapefruit cut. Ruby red is my early morning treat, might be cool to smoke some grapefruit after I eat my grapefruit lol

2 Likes

His sowah grapefruit is New York Candy Orange x Gorilla Bubble x Sowah ļ¼ˆSour Diesel BX4ļ¼‰

The grapefruit part of the name comes from NYCD which can have close to grapefruit terps

Weā€™re getting pretty far from what Iā€™m looking for :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Suppose I should have researched first, but I just recalled the thread where everyone was talking about the grapefruit deliciousness pheno I think on RIU or ICMAG. My bad , just trying to help

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen several people using this idea lately and I love it. Sending different beans from all the separate mothers . Iā€™ve actually decided to do so with any worthwhile repros as it just makes the hunt much easier to keep track of and especially isolating certain phenos.

2 Likes

I think this is what youā€™re looking for my man!

4 Likes

Some years ago I got The Black x Burmese from VISC, it and the offspring from NL5 all Tatar of grapefruit

2 Likes

Let me check my list I know Iā€™ve got some grapefruit just not sure of there origin or if they actually taste and smell of grapefruit. .

2 Likes

9 lb hammer has grapefruit through mid flower

2 Likes

Most extreme grapefruit terps Iā€™ve experienced were from a Nigerian Haze pheno from JJ. Not the same high as the old school grapefruit indica youā€™re searching for but delicious weed that was so unmistakably grapefruit in flavor even my gf who actively trys to not pay attention to strains etc took one hit and was like ā€˜wow! Itā€™s just like grapefruitsā€™ nice soaring, blistering sativa high as well if youā€™re into that kind of thing

6 Likes

@please Awesome, VERY NICE FIND! @Mithridate there you go my friend, Iā€™m going to try and grab a pack down the road if possible just because.

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 did you see the pheno that @CornbreadJunior grew out of the Dynamite?

3 Likes

No sir but Iā€™m going to look RIGHT NOW! Gracias :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous and looks like she YIELDS as well, now Iā€™m DEFINITELY buying some when/if I ever have some coin. Impressive for sure, thanks for that brother

3 Likes

Youā€™re most welcome :grinning:
I hope when @CornbreadJunior comes back he can let us know how it smokes. :thinking: I might have to grab myself a pack :crazy_face: lol

3 Likes

I heard mixed reviews from Sotfā€™s beans.

But in my honest opinion they were probably solid. All throughout the thread there were haters for some reason. Before seeds were even distributed.

Philthy found an exceptional pheno in his pack. So Iā€™d say itā€™s worth a shot if youā€™re searching for grapefruit honestly.

1 Like

Next gen has been around forever. And Iā€™ve almost purchased from them multiple times.

This might be worth checking out also.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a solid idea. And he was one of the first to do this that I can remember.

I believe he used his keeper mom found through hundreds of beans. Then wanted to test a couple males. Pretty genius to be honest lol. You basically become a large scale home breeder at that point. Being able to see each males expression through hundreds of beans.

That was nycd grapefruit if I remember correctly. The ruby red grapefruit :wink:.

Ruby red grapefruit nycd x sweet pink grapefruit anyone? Letā€™s make it happen :man_dancing:.

Thanks all for the beans suggestions, warms by cold heart to see you sexy people pitching in :slightly_smiling_face:

@please those dynamite look the part, Iā€™ll check em out for sure

@TopShelfTrees1 thanks for showing me Tonyā€™s gear, I always seem to forget about his lines. Heā€™s on my list of must tryā€¦ I know he works his ass off to bring us the goodies :+1:

@CARE_giver yeah, st4 big thread is kinda weird to me hahā€¦ some people are saying he ruined the line with his 4th advancement selectionā€¦ I honestly donā€™t know enough about it as Iā€™ve never tried it from seed and have no idea what gen I grew/whoā€™s selection or if it was a known gg clone.

Truth is Iā€™m slammed with work and pheno hunting on top of that can be pretty labor intensive so if I can escape yet another bean popping frenzy to find the smell/taste/high trinity I sure will try :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes