Fruity juice or juicy fruit, looking for

im looking for the fruity juice or juicy fruit, i know its sensi, but are there other strains from other breeders with that juicy fruit type taste??
looking to trade,
also looking to hear options on the strain from og-ers who have grown it out,
i may want to use this for a breeding project as well as to preserve it possibly in the future
thanks for any input or help

5 Likes

I remember juicy fruit was always advertised in the park seed catalog from canada. They did say it tasted just like the gum. I hope you find it and make seeds because it’s definitely an interesting one!

3 Likes

Just got done harvesting a mystery bag seed female and it smells like an open pack of juicy fruit gum the one in the yellow pack

6 Likes

3 Likes

All I have is one single seed i got in a trade for some clones.

3 Likes

do you think that is the one from sensi? fruity juice?

@Yetigrows ill trade you something for it, i dont think its that one as i have heard its not the same, but if you want to trade ill pop it.

1 Like

I think the original jf is sensi. Don’t know if sensi or delicious seeds are affiliated though.

1 Like

yeah was thinking sensi as iwant to say the furity chronic is not the one from looking at it on seedfinder.
i want to say i think it was a sativa? but its been years and years

Yeah I think it was 03 or 04 when I saw fruity juice. Beautiful plant! Iirc it grew a dominant main cola and was supposed to really bring the stink. I think it would be an exceptional strain to preserve. I’m in like timeout. :heart: I really hope you find it and make some seeds. I’m not sure but I thought it was a hybrid.

1 Like

Saw this on ig recently

1 Like

Dynasty , ms universe , yellow gum taste : )

I think th seeds do , heavy duty fruity maybe , never tried it tho : )

1 Like

Dynasty , ms universe??

To get the , yellow gum taste , I think it has to be fruity sativa hybred , just fruity like normal fruit and sweet , more indica type

I saw them now sell a f2 somewhere , may be sannies but not sure : )

Deffo worth trying , I enjoyed growing mine , but the hit was abit too uppy for me : )

1 Like

yes of course preserving is my intention, i did read it is a afghan x Thailand well funny thing is i am growing a Thailand now and by chance i have afghan kush pollen, so guess ill see if the pollen is still viable.
i do and still would love to trade for any of those seed but i do have a friend here so ill see if hell spilt a pack with me.
i would say and put my needle towards sensi fruity juice.

has anyone ever grow these real fruit gum strains?

2 Likes

thats sounds nice right there, do you remember the seed bank you got them from? i thank you for sharing this wonderful strain from your grow, it may be fun to try this one later for sure, esp to make some seed from it

1 Like

In case you will buy a pack, i want to let you know that its a random account i found and never bought from them.

1 Like

Them genetics are worth preserving for sure

I got mine many years ago but only poped them last year ( sannies )

Dynasty deffo did a f2 I rember recently reading

Could be sannies or attitude I seen them

Dynasty will have selected well for that f2 I’m sure , be a taste bomb of fruit gum : )

Keep me in mind if you do work it further , would love to try them : )

She’s in my Mapito topic : ) the crazy sativa

2 Likes

no i wont get anything off ig, ill go to seedsman and see if they have them, no if im doing it i have to make sure it comes from a known source on that.

2 Likes

Googled them , looks like speakeasy or jbc might have them , but I don’t know these banks as I’m from eu , I’m tempted lol dosnt look like many packs left on the planet , damn hahaha

1 Like

I believe it was originally named Juicy Fruit and then Sensi renamed it Fruity Juice. Maybe copyright harassment. This is from the 2000 Sensi catalog.

4 Likes