Looking for a place to purchase official Haze seeds

MIxed reviews on the most recent vintage of Delahaze…

-b420

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!
I have not grown Delahaze for a few years now.
I have noticed, what seems to me recently, to be more frequent reports of breeders changing the genetic composition of some of their established strains. They apparently do this without giving any notice whatsoever to consumers. This is most confounding, and galling to me. This reflects callous disregard for their customers. Simply rude and disrespectful. If seed purveyors need to change an established strain(for whatever reason) at the very least, the customer should be notified. Discontinue or change the name of the strain which has been modified.
I have always been satisfied with the seeds I purchased from Paradise over the years. Disconcerting to see them abuse their customers this way.
Oh well.

4 Likes

Big thumbs-up on that! :+1:
I would love to hear someone from the industry’s opinion on this topic, because Ive noticed the same thing with some of my favorite cultivars lately.

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/t/the-dogs-house-la-perrera/1825/439?u=mig

This was the begginin…

1 Like

not sure if it’s much help since I haven’t knowingly smoked any true 100% haze however being from the east coast in the late 2000’s within my first couple years of smoking I had quite a few encounters with the piff (only smoke besides real sour d that has ever made me puke)… not sure how much haze was actually in there but the high was unmistakable and seemed to have no ceiling… pretty scary one too if you’re not experienced and hit it too many times too quickly lol :joy: anyway the description on ACE’s oldtimers beans seem to nail the flavor from what I remember of at least some of the phenos that passed through with the talk of ashes, antique wood and the like… haven’t seen that stuff in years and though id like to, if it is something like the oldtimers I can understand why… takes damn near half a year to finish!

1 Like

i grew a 70’s era purple haze that went 26 weeks indoors…

3 Likes

Ace malawi x haze should work good

Must be why they sent me a free pack with my last order from there. I do like a challenge though. To the OP if you’re US and still looking for a haze, I have a pretty good collection from all over the planet. I’d be happy to send you a few if you are willing to do a thread on them here for all to see.

Someone experienced medical seeds 2046 or female seeds nevilles ? Compare to sensi fast carrot ssh?

@Dewb talk about patience that’s a damn school year man! must have been some real killa when she was done

Patience, yes. Killer, nope it was quite disappointing.

3 Likes

lol sorry to hear, at least it was a good experience !

1 Like

3 year bump

1 Like

The algorithm has good tastes.

2 Likes