Looking for auto's suggestion

Im Currently working on breeding some autos myself, we have some great growers here who really have the auto flowers down.
There are a couple different threads with some really impressive pictures.

5 Likes

I’ve dealt with D.G. (strainly.io) for several years. Man of his word, prompt shipment and, GREAT prices. Also, Mark on strainly.io. Doesn’t have Autos listed, but if you message him, you will find he has about SIX Autos, one is a 90 dayer that produces 1/4 LB in yes, 90 days. FYI, you won’t EVER beat his prices!!! Be safe/well.

3 Likes

You might want to set up a visual ping at visualping.io pointed to the Mephisto stores. I signed up to their mailing list but didn’t get an email when the shop went live over the 4th.

They tend to open for a few days, sell out and then close for months at a time.

2 Likes

critical purple, sour kush,pineapple kush, gorilla glue, tangerine dream are a few you can try high thc content medium to high yeild average height around 3 to 5 feet

1 Like

Sugar black rose from fast buds is lovely stuff for an auto. So is their blackberry.

Green crack auto is also very nice btw :+1:

2 Likes

I gotta agree with ReikoX on this one. All 3 of those(Mephisto, Sweet Seeds, and Delicious Seeds) are some of the best around. I could only add

NightOwl Seeds - Ran by Daz who is one of Mephisto’s breeders. Its his own work/company but he uses some Mephisto genetics. No extra freebies, He only sells 3-seed packs for $50, but they come with 5 seeds. The quality is basically the same as Mephisto, they’re a little more available albeit much smaller selection, and you get some cool swag.

Dutch Passion - Have always had good luck with their auto’s and my buddy swears by them. Literally Dutch Passion and Mephisto are all he buys and he only grows autos for the last 10 years or so.

That being said, Mephisto is still my first choice, then NightOwl, then the other 3 in whatever order.

4 Likes

I keep hearing Dutch passion guess i better have a look tonight

I would stay away from Royal Queen Seeds, or at least their freebies. :joy:

Anyone who has seen my NL Auto “Stay at Home” thread knows what I’m talking about.

4 Likes