Looking for CBD seeds

Once you see the Layout, you’ll probably change your mind. It’s a lotta fun, more than anything. The OGsphere seems to like it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You may want to check out the post below.

@THCeed has got a few different CBD seeds.
He is making his own CBD Salve también.

5 Likes

I have Pink Panama and Fantasmo both from jp I have 10 of each I can give you 5 of both. Let me know.

7 Likes

Hang on to 'em, those are 2 of the ones I’m sending him. That was an “OG Gesture”, Bro!! A lot of members will be looking for CBD’s, you watch. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m really interested in growing out some cbd genetics…I tried trade with someone over the border and the ones coming to me never made it over :frowning:

I’ve got some stuff to trade !

I can also wait for a winter auction as I saw.

I’ve been having to cut back on the THC as it interacts with other medication I take . something low in thc and moderate to high cbd would be my goal!

have a great night everyone

4 Likes

I can send you some pm me your address.

4 Likes

Okay ! Truly appreciate this .
incoming !

1 Like

Did I send you my address yet?

If you haven’t resolved your seed issue, I saw Ace Seeds has CBD stuff 50% off. Can’t speak either way on Ace.

1 Like

That is Very OG of you.
One Love

Anyone got a good 1:1 or 5:1 possibly with pics

3 Likes

I’m also looking for some cbd strains to grow. The old lady is over me growing since we in an illegal state, but I LOVE growing too much, plus we could use some cbd in our medical cabinet. Do cbd strains contain zero thc? Or wherever he legal amount is of 1.3 or .3 whatever it is?? If anyone wants to trade for thc strains I got a few good ones to trade!

3 Likes

AFTER next month’s “Winter Giveaway”, we can CERTAINLY do a trade or two, or…you get the idea. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I might have a couple of CBD beans kicking around blueberry 15:1 OG 16:1 and a strain just called 20:1 I also have two crosses I did with the blueberry one with my Cheese plant and one with my Chemdawg

4 Likes

@THCeed If you’re down for a trade dm and I’ll give ya a list of what I got :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent your package out last week, If I would have read this sooner. D’oh.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.