Looking for cofee/chocolate indica phenotypes Purple OG

I just obtained some Purple OG that has an amazing aroma. It’s smells great like chocolate/coffee/leather. I like the way it smells so much that I want to grow it just to scatter it around and smell it all the time.

I’d like to trade for any clones or seeds or information or whatever on this characteristic of this strain.

The grower of the sample I have is Headlight in WA state.

1 Like

Sounds like GrandDaddy Purple Seeds Purple Valley OG. He also has a Cocoa OG which sounds more like your describing.

Hope that helps get ya closer.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

I can recommend a few things. Drop me a PM.

a cut of swerve’s bubba bx2 is a regular for a few heads around my way and not so much chocolate in the taste but you get definite coffee notes and it purps up with some yellow hairs that look real nice… might be worth checking out on top of the ones @LED_Seedz suggested if you like that coffee flavor

I’ve heard anything bubba usually has cofffee phenotypes. The flowers I had didn’t really taste at all like they smelled. They were actually kind of bad tasting, sort of medicinal and meaty at the same time! :mask: I really liked the smell and effect. They were calling it Purple OG, but the color isn’t that important.

2 Likes

@RickSanchez wish you luck on your hunt to find it either way man! nothing better than finding that “one” that hits you just right with taste, smell, effect, everything… I know exactly what you mean with the meaty type taste btw :joy:, that’s a good way to describe it!

Has anyone tried Bodhi’s Chocolate Thai BX? :chocolate_bar:

Coffee Indica seeds available here: Seed Trading, Moderated

Mods, Could this be moved somewhere more appropriate? I don’t know how it ended up in the trading post section, but I was really looking for information more than anything. Thanks

Click the pencil icon at the end of your title and you can move it yourself.
:wink:

Good to know. The pencil is gone from my original post though. Maybe it goes away after the post is a certain age or if a mod edits it?