Looking for Chocolope

I’m not sure if ill have any luck, but im looking for the specific cut of Chocolope they use for cultivation at Ohio medical dispensaries. This is my favorite flower of everything they offer in Ohio. Its got a super strong coffee/melon smell and often tests around 30%. I worked breifly at another grow op here in OH and I vaguely believe i rememer saying they get their cuts from Michigan. Worth a shot, thanks for any help.

9 Likes

Pretty sure akbeanbrain has a f3 or f4 chocolope available

2 Likes

My buddy actually has both the akbb and dna chocolope hes grown out. I havent sampled any yet, but said his has more of a strong lemon taste. If all else fails i might snag a pack and try growing some out. Said the yields are crazy.

3 Likes

Coastal Mary sells Chocolope and you can get it with 20%off with a promo code if you cant find the cut you’re looking for

2 Likes

Thanks for the help. I’m not big on sativas but the chocolope works great for my pain in small doses. Amazing daytime medicine

5 Likes

Keep us updated, that sounds like one of the things I’m looking for… non-sleepy pain relief.

2 Likes

I remember chocolope from 2018-2019 in ohio dispensaries. really good stuff. wouldnt mind running it.

3 Likes

I’m currently on week 6 on AK Bean Brain’s Tropolope (Chocolope x Space Jill) x Romulan. I’m excited to smoke it soon. You can check it out on my grow-log.

4 Likes

I’m currently growing a couple f2s supposedly from an original pack. Only got the 1 female and kept 1 male, so I will potentially have forced selection f3s coming up. So far so good, they both smell kind of coffee like, dank…nothing Melon or sweet right now.

4 Likes

That sounds tiiight

3 Likes

Sounds amazing

1 Like

This is what i always purchase. Riviera Creek puts out straight :fire:. Out of probably 30 cultivators in OH they are the #1 out of only 3 that i purchase flower from. I dont understand where the “gypsy” comes from. I dont know if thats the name of the specific cut they use or what, but man this stuff is soooo good.

3 Likes

Agreed, I always felt it was a cut that got overlooked by my friends. Incredible daytime high, super functional and I could smoke it heavily with no paranoia.

2 Likes

Man that sounds amazing. Found any other strains like that?

1 Like

I ran the chocolope from Pacific seedbank. Flavor was earthy chocolate. Smoke was very good. My buddies that wanted me to run it said it was exactly like the chocolope they fell in love with 10 years ago. not sure itf that helps you but it was good.

2 Likes

Sweet thanks @BagmanCrappy !

1 Like

Yea, its defiantly not going to win any beauty pagents, especially by todays stsndards but ive smoked soooo much flower that looks absolutely caked to rims with frost that tastes like complete shitm

this specific cut a get from the disp tastes sooo incredible and its great strain if you wanna get really baked, get stuff done, and then slip into a nice relaxed state.

3 Likes

@Berserker7205 is the chocolate boy wonder

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.