Coffee and vanilla?

Seeds came from a member here…they got mixed up so not sure the genetics I was told OG18 Gods and Indica so who knows what name it had I know now its vanilla beans…or something!

Any ideas on strain?? It smells sweet…

5 Likes

No clue, sounds like you should ask said member about traits and whatnot to figure it out. Hopefully that didn’t come off sounding like a dick as that was not my intention

4 Likes

nope not at all…I deleted the message already and my memory kinda sucks…thought someone might know something…seeds got mixed up

3 Likes

Completely understand dude, good luck .

2 Likes

thanks for the reply…regardless its a nice cultivar…seeds are so interesting you never know whats in there

2 Likes

Maybe check to see which pages from see giveaways and such. My memories shit too so I feel your pain.

1 Like

I mixed the seeds up…i was curious if someone else has had a similar one that had the same smell…its really not that important because its a fine specimen

1 Like

Was it the “Agent K” that was supposed to be a coffee smelling strain that @Jellypowered and @99PerCent collaborated on…

1 Like

It smells very tasty…thanks

If you like chocolate and coffee check out the Chocolate Thai Co-Op in the breeders lab. Is the foundation of all that smells chocolate and we have three strain genetics , one supposedly very close to Landrace worked to F2 already.

3 Likes