Looking for game boy color pokemon carts. Will trade beans also looking for nes carts. Or Gameboy consoles, anything Nintendo! Let's trade!

Looking for pokemon Gameboy color cartridges. Will send beans if you have one. Thanks for reading!!!

6 Likes

Making sure this is something you’d be interested in before I go looking to see if it’s still kicking around……

Not gameboy color, but I may have the red or blue cartridge from the first gameboy, if that interests you. I still have my old NES and cartridges for sure(no Pokémon), if the gameboy is kicking around I know where it would probably be.

Let me know and if interested I’ll take a look when I get a chance

2 Likes

Dmed @MantisTobogganMD

This is a wild out of the blue question. I’m sure I do, but couldn’t even begin to think what random basement box they would be in, lol. I’m sorry friend.Curious as to why though…

1 Like

I’m addicted to playing them on my Gameboy.

1 Like

Would love if you could part with any for my playing entertainment

It was a pretty entertaining game for what it is.

1 Like

Yes it was! I would like different ones…

Lmk if you find any. I’m down for trading beans for it

I’ll look tomorrow and see what I have. I had right many. Just where did I put it :rofl:

1 Like

I have ruby and a couple others i’ll have to check

edit: they may be gameboy advanced though

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!! Lmk!!!

Awesome that would be great!

Ba bump,… still entertaining trades for game boy carts or nes carts. And Gameboy basically anything nes as well.

3 Likes

Hi Paws I have some old nes games at home I was thinking selling to my local games store. I’ll have a look around after work and get back to you.

1 Like

My son has Pokemon emerald, crystal and sapphire he’d let me trade for seeds. He gets some of my harvest each time so he’s happy to trade for seeds. Just let me know if one or more of these is what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Are they game boy color? Or advance? I only have color right meow.

2 Likes

If they are Gameboy color carts I’d be interested.

1 Like

Crystal is color the other are game boy advance crystal is my favorite of the Pokémon series so many memories and play throughs of it

2 Likes

Thanks everyone overgrow is awesome!!!

1 Like