Looking for game boy color pokemon carts. Will trade beans also looking for nes carts. Or Gameboy consoles, anything Nintendo! Let's trade!

I just finished gold for the 20th time lmao. I want them all!!! Especially blue and red. I liked yellow alot too. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

BUMP! Calling all new members old and young I have beans for your Gameboy game carts, consoles, nes, nes games. Iā€™m a collector and play hard-core. I have completed trades with people on here successfully for this kind of thing and would love for any and all to hit me up. Looking for nes carts, consoles, Sega, super Nintendo console, games, anything Nintendo. And or old school. Much to trade in terms of beanage.

1 Like

Hey you still down for this? I donā€™t think we ever traded.

1 Like

You still down brother.?

1 Like

I have a few PokƩmon ruby games for the game boy advance if that is of interest

1 Like

3 Likes

Iā€™d be down, I just need a Gameboy advance I cant find mine from yesteryear. You wanna trade that too? Iā€™ll make it nice. :laughing:

2 Likes

His games were for the game boy advanced, not the right platform I found out. I grew up on Pong and Atari so Gameboy was not in my youth. Iā€™m going up to visit family tomorrow with lots of cousins that are/were gamers so Iā€™ll ask around.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks man.

1 Like

I love Nintendo.

They messed up doing stuff like this 21bbdf718027d1237a3440bd0e13c52b-3715780529

They kinda lost the race when Sega game gear came out, right?

Also they didnā€™t want third party games like

hqdefault-3453134331

Thereā€™s 8 bit bands, but this one makes me want to play

Iā€™d do a few things different like up up down down, but yeah, haha

2 Likes

8y7bar

1 Like

Iā€™d consider a trade for sure :call_me_hand: just shoot me a dm

1 Like

Dmed! Thanks

Iā€™ll have a look through my retro gear mate. Donā€™t have a lot left, are switches considered retro yet? :joy: my kids have stopped playing it ages ago lol

1 Like

Iā€™d take some of any switch games man I just bought one for the kid

2 Likes

I liked games back then. Mostly just sports games, but now I canā€™t find a game I like. People talked me into Red Dead Redemption 2 or something and I was just riding a horse for 20 minutes or something. I couldnā€™t get into it. I enjoyed those Assassinā€™s Creed games though. Thought the history part was cool. Maybe Iā€™ll buy a PS5 at some point and try some other stuff out. Iā€™d love to have a game to chill out and play sometimes. Haha

I always wanted a Gameboy, but never got one. They were hot stuff when I was a kid.

3 Likes

Hey there bud Iā€™m in desperate need of switch games lmk!

Paws,. Thanks kindly friend

1 Like

PM sent mate :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Pretty sure I got Pokemon silver somewhere around here. Maybe yellow too.
Got any autos?

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like