Looking for game boy color pokemon carts. Will trade beans also looking for nes carts. Or Gameboy consoles, anything Nintendo! Let's trade!

Ya I got some autos man . Dm incoming

1 Like

Ba bumpity looking for mainly switch games meow!!! Hit me up I got the beanage

3 Likes

Id be interested in trading for black 2, or white 1/2. They are for DS.

I never thought to ask in here for trades. Lol

A tip from my few decades of game collecting is to tell everybody you can, you never know when somone will have a jewel in the back of their closet.

I made a huge score last month, from a coworker. Not for sale, its all going in my library.

Good luck hunting @pawsfodocaws !
Switch is not region locked, so japanese games will work in your switch too.

4 Likes

Right on man. Nice. I donā€™t have ds sorry. But grand on the score. I got a nes a super nes, 20 or so games joystick everything for some beans it was awesome trade. Dude hooked it the hell up!.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome to know, if you have any you want to trade lmk!

1 Like

You got it homie, ill keep an eye out. :green_heart::green_heart: :v:

1 Like

Thanks man! Stay up

1 Like

I have a Charizard card that Iā€™m told worth a couple hundred bucks Iā€™ve seen it sell anywhere from $100 to $300 on eBay I think itā€™s got a value of about 50 to 60 bucks honestly I donā€™t know shit about pokĆ©mon if youā€™re interested in it tag me here or drop me a DM Iā€™ll give you some pics if you need

3 Likes

Sure drop me a dm :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™d trade for that :smiley: @Couchlocked

Thatā€™s why I started this man

1 Like

Id also like to take a look at a 'zard if paws passes on it.

@Pawsfodocaws
@couchlocked

1 Like

If he comes to a deal with me Iā€™d like it, but if not go for it man! I need an old one, mines gone.
@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh

1 Like

Anyone with old pokemon cards. 1st Ed stuff like that holos. Dm me Iā€™ll trade for those too!!!

1 Like

Damn, with the price of these things these days that kid from 25 years ago in middle school must be pissed I tossed his three-ring binder full of PokƩmon cards he was showing off out the school bus window. Kids can be dickheads.

4 Likes

Ya no kidding I bet lol. I sold mine at a garage sale or something idk

1 Like

Is Goku from PokƩmon? This group of kids called me that in high school and I never knew why.

1 Like

Dragonball

1 Like

Ahhhh, thanks. I still donā€™t know why they called me that. Maybe because Iā€™d spike/fro my hair out all crazy. Hopefully it was just that and heā€™s not some shitty character. Haha

It was that for sure.

1 Like

2 Likes