Looking for game boy color pokemon carts. Will trade beans also looking for nes carts. Or Gameboy consoles, anything Nintendo! Let's trade!

Ahhhhh, I get it now. Thanks!! Puts my mind at ease some. It was just a hair thing and not something bad. Haha

1 Like

No problem man.

1 Like

Goku was a bad ass, to them, they were complimenting you…

2 Likes

Ba bumping. Looking for all switch and nes/gameboy. Pokemon cards. Everything Nintendo.

Offering beans for trade, let me know what you have and i will let you know, im sure we can work a deal out. Ive done many successful trades here for these such items. Hit that dm if theres anything you dont need ne more. My kid needs switch games lol willing to trade for

Gameboy color console
Nes
Snes
Gamecube
Games
Pokemon holos
Pokemon

Full systems and every trade entertained.

2 Likes

I have this I’d be willing to part with if you don’t already have it. Bought it for my ex but she didn’t have a switch so i ended up with it lol.

2 Likes

Yes that would be awesome dm me.

1 Like

I have no idea what its about but ill trade for it. I heard it was good

1 Like

You can download an Emulator on your phone. They have them for Android and IPhone (GB Color/Advance/DS, no 3DS ima aware of.

After you download the Emulator for the system you download a ROM

My emulator works with this site.:

Then you unzip the download and load the Unzipped file. You have to download the Emulator to Homescreen there is guides on Reddit.

Then you can play all of the Pokemon Games for Free. Different guides online for setting those up.
You can use a Randomizer (Like an Action Replay) as well.

GBC

4 Likes

Thanks dont dig emulators. Still playing gameboy and nes…

2 Likes

It’s something along the lines of sims- one of those games where you basically build up your own little world.

1 Like

The whole reason I learned about emulators was for a 1992 SNES game called EVO: Search for Eden if you ever run into it.

1 Like

Thanks man. I appreciate it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for another complete game trade brother!

3 Likes

This and such, ba bump.