Looking for gg4 or crosses

I found evidence to support this claim:

9 Likes

True stoner moment. :joy:
Space Monkey is super fire. I’ve not grown it but my buddy gave me some of that and Lost Tribe to smoke last year round this time. Remember the Space Monkey to be a fav in resin and bag appeal. Looked mainly silver but with a nice beautiful lavender hint. Smoked like lavender with mild og notes and extremely greasy. Effects were relaxed laid out but chillin and enthralled about whatever thoughts at the time. Great movie and night off from work smoke.

6 Likes

The cannabinoid content as well as terpenes definitely make it look like a narcotic nighttime blaze. It kind of makes sense for being a sour diesel descendant, but I thought the Wookie 15 would make it more cerebral.

2 Likes

Try the Chocolate Trip (Bodhi has F2’s) - GG4 is 25% CT and that’s where your pain relief is coming from. You’ll get a lot more of what you need from a straight up CT if you select the right female (doesn’t hurt that they produce donkey dick Sativa dominant colas that finish up in 50+ days)

4 Likes

Been looking for Chocolate Piss for a while (cat piss x choc thai) made by drawoH. Used to grow it and man it was special

Hope you’re well @katsu

1 Like

Greenpoint seeds has Tomahawk it’s a cross of gg4 and stardawg you might be able to get it cheap on reverse auction.

2 Likes

Have half a dozen MALE gg4 x zkittllez young clones

Can up pot and veg for a upto a week from today, will be trashed at that point
PS, not sure where to post this, apologies if in the wrong spot,(Alberta Canada )
Peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

Still around looking 2 trade?

1 Like

Hey Swampthing…you still have Space Monkey seeds??? If so, would you like to trade for a few ?
Been hunting GG4, does not seem like it will happen, Space Monkey would work, thought I would ask you.

1 Like

Best glue cross is zookies in clone form but best seed cross of glue I’ve ever grown was grease mo key by exotic genetix which came out gg4 dominantand everybody loved it. Wish I kept clones

4 Likes

Space Monkey is one of the dankest strains I’ve ever grown… They’re still available at a few places … defs with it … Marauder from @SamwellBB is also a good one
V

3 Likes

Space monkey by bodhi looks amazing I will be looking to get some of these beans if they are still available @Swampthing

1 Like