Looking for GMO

I’m growing it, im a huge fan of GMO I actually bought chem cookies when I was looking for GMO to smoke. The effects are the same but I’m definitely going to run it into amber. The GMO I have is huge, definitely an amazing plant. Chem Cookies is where it’s at.

@MotaMan
Chem cookies is on the back left, don’t let the rent fool you that plant is massive.

6 Likes

Looks great bro! She’s gonna be a delight in flower I imagine

Where you get the cut ?

I LOVE it too brother! For real, I avoided it for awhile because it was cookies etc…but HOLY MOLY… straight up MEDICINE!! It brings me back to the older days… because it just warms my body mind and soul. I can’t say enough about it

Your garden is amazing, you got this! Love it!

1 Like

IMG_1949
She’s absolutely a great cultivar really helps with sleep not many help me like she does

17 Likes

Goddamn. Do you have a mother ?

1 Like

I have some gmo beans if your interested

2 Likes

still growing

11 Likes

I’m refreshing a clone for a new mom

2 Likes

would you happen to have pictures of the flower :eyes:

:joy: It was primo though, purple foxtails stunk up everything super mellow long lasting high clean smoke and ash.

1 Like

I love some properly grown GMO just hate the length of the flower :rofl:

1 Like

I’m happy you have it :joy: !

2 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold I have Donny #10, she’s getting close to being ready for snips. It’s a cut that some concentrate companies use. I haven’t had her tested in a while, but if she’s sick, she’s able to be cloned while 4 weeks into flower :joy:

I haven’t done a full flower run, but I’d suspect the returns are high from looking at 5-6 week old bud. It’s not in your face garlic and onion, more sweet fried corn tortilla, onion, shallot, and meatiness. The high is great…

This is her (left) next to a selected S1 Cereal Milk, as you can see, she needs a little more time compared to most modern hybrids

7 Likes

Got you my friend :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 We should probably reconvene soon… Happy Easter y’all :v:

4 Likes

Damn… must be wild. I’m extremely convinced Passionfruit Hashplant belongs with GMO. Super garlic, mediteranian/Curry nose with a grapefruit acetone stem rub. It’s an interesting one and the high is well balanced for an all day and night smoke

4 Likes

Chem D, GMO and many of her offspring make great hybrids. They’re one of those plants that you can slap together with just about anything and get nice plants. Dare I say, forum, OGKB, thin mint aren’t dissimilar in that regard

2 Likes

Anyone have issues with the GMO herming? This is my first time with her and she is hands down the frostist and stinkiest girl in my tent right now, but noticed the other day one of the lower branches hemrd pretty bad. It was only that branch so im not sure if it was something i did or not. Id really love to keep this cut around so ill run it again and see what happens

1 Like

Definitely one of my favorites and have ran many mamiko packs with great success but if not dialed in she will herm easily…figure cookies x supposedly bag seed going to have that trait. Best of luck with her :fire::fire::100:

2 Likes