Looking for OG Kush in Canada.🇨🇦

Im kinda interested in the Cheese cross. Any good? what did you think about it? How many plants have you flowered from thw seeds?

1 Like

I bred them and have tested sprouted 24 of 25, all but 2 of the 24 were strong keepers. I haven’t flowered any yet as all my rooms and tents are full. The parents were Canuk Cheese female x 710 Genetics UFS x Cheese male. The cheese female was my only choice of 15 cheese I flowered as it was the absolute smelliest… like toe jam. :face_vomiting: amd the male was gifted to me. The stalk, when scraped smelled more skunk than cheese. I liked the female so much I revegged a cutting, cloned it and bred it to my prized DJ short Blueberry male and a few autos for future fast and auto projects. The mom was a squat with huge broad leaves and nice tight nugs very Hindu kush looking plant. The male was a bit lankier with big leaves as well

3 Likes

Nice. Are you interested in a trade?

1 Like

The Rockstar is on my ever shrinking list of must have strains, I’d definately be interested is those

2 Likes

OG kush In Egypt

I was looking strains from the locals but like I said my friend told
Me locals buy their seeds from the Russians lol that’s why their all growing OG kush and shit these days lol my friend is Russian

He said he’s crazy trouble keeping them alive gets so hot over there

1 Like

I’m actually growing OG kush now, but of the 10 reg seeds I didn’t get a male, I will be crossing the OG kush with a few different pollens. God’s master kush, purple paonia paralyzer and dragonblood hash plant pollen

3 Likes

Isn’t OG Kush from the USA?

1 Like

Gorgeous looking plants :ok_hand:

Originally, but everything is world wide these days

1 Like

Yep …that don’t matter seeds travel I send seeds all over the world,my sweet tooth strain is on its way to Holland

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought but wasn’t :100: sure

1 Like

You interested in any autofems?

1 Like

Maybe what you you got

1 Like

Here is a picture of an outdoor Rockstar plant i grew this year

4 Likes

I’ve read mixed reports of it originating in Florida and California. But the californians claim everything originated from them :laughing:

2 Likes

Love the colours!

1 Like

All my stuff for trade right now is all Mephisto Genetics crosses.

Strawberry Shortcrack - (Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper) x White Crack

Bubbacrack- Hubbabubbahaze x White Crack

Double Mangrape - Mango Smile x Double Grape

Creme de la Chem x Double Grape

Double Grape

3 Likes

I think they each had their own cuts lol but I know what ya mean

1 Like

What’s good ,I have 10 of these OG kush

1 Like

I HOPEFULLY will also have

Strawberry Shortcrack x White Crack

and

Strawberry Shortcrack x Double Grape in a week or so…

1 Like