Where to find kush

So as the titles says!!! Kush! I was talking with the Mrs and we want to run some kush. Like real deal. I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations on where I can either find beans or cuts. I ran Cali connections Larry og years ago but lost my mother and remaining beans when I got locked up. I looked him up and all he has now are fem beans and I don’t want to take that risk with his reputation of herms. However the mother I had was amazing. A straight lemony fuel. I would take a gram out and it would stink up a cat. Great stuff. But anyways. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated guys!!!

1 Like

Maybe check mr nice and his master kush? Just a small suggestion

1 Like

Have u ran it before? If so, wats it like?

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/385172-bubba-kush-bk

a Bubba Kush

4 Likes

Did some bubba pre 98 couple runs ago from clones my buddy gave me and it was amazing, very dense, gooey, heavy long lasting stone :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I forgot about him. I’ll def reach out to him. I don’t know why I didn’t get it when I ordered from him before. I did get og cake, blue dream, and a couple others that I can’t remember off the top of my head

3 Likes

His bubba pic makes my mouth water. definitely a prime contender for my first run of regs

2 Likes

Where are you located? I “probably” could scratch your Kush itch, maybe!!! lol SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That would be great. I’m in the city of wind

“My kinda town!!!” I’ll check and let you know exactly I don’t mind sending your way, but probably Budda, Purple, Afghan, and Hindu. We’ll see. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Great. Let me know what you would like good sir

1 Like

Damn it I need to find a Pre '98 clone or seed desperately!

2 Likes

You and me both lol. I recently got a “bubba kush” and “master kush” but I don’t think they are of the orignal cut, prob phenos hunted from someone’s seeds. The closest I’ve come across and have access to pioneer kush (pre 98 bubba x stardawg).

1 Like

Hey everyone first time caller here… Anyone know of a place to grab some true pre '98 kush genetics in seed form?

I think you are doing yourself a disservice by simply stating you want to grow “Kush”.
The old school Kush’s and what people call Kush nowdays, (OG Kush) are two totally different animals. In every sense of the word.
Are you looking for a Kush or a fuely, lemony OG type?

1 Like

More kushy earthy type. I’m going to have some sfv og bx3 f2s on the wat soon. I also started growing put some purple from @misterbee and some ghost I got from Mark. I also placed fuely type with Chemdog however I did have a larry og from Cali connection years ago that had that lemony fuely smoke. It was great

2 Likes