Looking for OG Kush in Canada.πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

How many do you want to part with?

1 Like

You can have the 10 if you want I’m not going to use them was going to grow them out hunt for a female but I don’t have the time,have some other things I want to grow

4 Likes

It’s comes from Florida and the California crew who originally had it has always admitted that.
The main reason so many of the old school genetics come from California and the west coast in general is due to the geographic location and culture at the time. Lots of sativa type plants were being grown that came up from Mexico and when the hippie trail era took place a lot of them were in living up and down the west coast so those genetics came back here. There also happens to be some realy good surfing and were there was surfers there tended to be good weed :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve got some og or bubba kush seedlings growing now- undetermined genetics , from an overgrow member!

I’ve never grown any kush so it will be interesting to see the growth over the coming months!

2 Likes

I as well am growing og kush and Bubba kush as we speak, they get flipped to flower in 4 days.
You can see them on my grow log if you’re interested on what you’re in store for! Bushy ladies!

3 Likes

Ill be looking out for those log updates of the og :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.