Looking for Regular G13 Seeds

His G13 seeds are actually $40 per bean. Hopefully I can find someone here that has grown them.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll introduce my self. :slight_smile:

Have you emailed hazemen seeds? He has a much bigger list to sell directly. he might have something close.

1 Like

I’ve sent an Instagram message but I don’t think it’s active. I’ll have to find his email and contact him directly.

hazemanseeds@gmail.com is where I’ve gotten replies back. Would be cool if you posted the current catalog once you get a response :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone here has a grow log on them, but here’s a link to @Neb’s grow of some Bubba OG from drgreenthumb Neb's 1st Grow Log

And the email @mufafa posted is the one I’ve contacted hazeman through before.

2 Likes

If i had to guess its probably the real deal he has but you may not find what your looking for in a s1 of g13 in 1 pack of seeds. The bubba og I grew was super vigorous and pretty accurate to greenthumbs descriptions.

1 Like

And to think all you need to do is find a nice ghash male to take back to the clone and you’d have a g13 bx1.

Relic has a G13/Haze bx1. and apparently Dutch Flowers made a different G13 BX1 using some “candy haze” crossed to nevil’s haze as his outcross before crossing back to the g13 clone…
Pulled straight from the old overgrow archives
http://www.t-g-c.nl/overgrow/strainguide/Dutch_Flowers/Ghaze_Bx1/index.html.htm

3 Likes

Exactly, especially considering it’s a 5 pack of seeds, for $240cdn!! Might as well call it the widowmaker, cause my wife would kill me if I ordered any seeds that expensive :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m growing them now, but it’s my first time flowering them so I really can’t give much of a report other than they’re grow very vigorously and seem to put on a lot of bulk
The 5 plants I have in bloom now, put them in a couple at a time a few weeks apart. Row left to right about days 10, 20, and 40

10 Likes

Check @V4vendetta grow log, he did some beautiful work with g13xhashplant from sensi seeds

3 Likes

how did these turn out? Did you do a log?

I grew G13’s when it was a clone only strain…I had Pacific’s G13, Airbournes G13 and I think Nor Cal G13…which of these breeders used which G13’s clone only strain?

It seems he either sent us the wrong seeds, or they were just bunk. Looked promising on yield but bud structure sucked. the two I smoked so far were mids, one is drying now, one more in bloom and a few in veg I might not even try. I didn’t really log it much, as it was a project some friends and I were trying to work on.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks. Thank you for the info though.

Go to “seedfinders.eu” they have about 20 strains listed of G-13 - the best reference tool out there !! besides GrowDaries and Leafy

I made my own crosses with all 3 clone only strains of G13’s… I wanted a knockout strain so I crossed them with a Black Domina/Rainbow Kush…one guy grew my G13 cross back in the day…Airbournes G13 x Black Domina/Rainbow Kush and this was his smoke report…

DK13-great smell , lovely taste and stinks so good. by far my favorite out the bunch. kushy,hashy goodness. better off smoking this when you have nothing to do. did i mention the smell… this is a real gem ,keeper for sure.

Btw, Rainbow Kush aka: Hawaiian Purple Kush is potent and also a clone only strain.

3 Likes

The whoe reason I was looking for G13 was to attempt to make the hubby’s favored Lemon G13. From what I can find it was SLH x G13. I think the closest I’m gonna get is to take Bodhi’s Lemon G x 88G13 HP and cross it back to SLH and hope for the best.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of💰 for beans but like you mentioned it’s only worthwhile if you know that it’s got awesome genetics and the rep to back up the beans

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.