Looking for some seed advice

Dcseed exchange or great lakes genetics on bank recommendation.(only ones I have used)
Sativa’s take long time to flower. You sure you want to go that route as first grow? I would try a short flowering time plant first. It will boost your confidence. I’m just making a suggestion. I got some :skunk: skunk Accapoco Gold x Columbian Gold if you want it’s yours.
I can send a couple fem LSD strain( don’t know if it’s Barney’s or BOG)

8 Likes

Chitown is a good one.
@Automatik is the owner

3 Likes

Stick around, ANOTHER “Donation/Giveaway” scheduled for JAN - FEB '22. I’ll include Reg/Fem/Auto (R/F)!! Just a thought, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

:shushing_face: I’m trying to get the black & blue cookies.

3 Likes

Attitude seed bank is avery good one and Lusicous Seeds ( they even let you ake a offer on every strain- i saved $70.00 on a Mass Medical latest new strain, that won a cup this year subpost to coast $125.00 + shipping

2 Likes

I would check out the Seedbanks thread on here.

Especially the Who Can We Trust thread

If you’re on the west coast there are a plethora of seedbanks in your area:

• Seeds Here Now
  • The Seed Source
  • Helladank Seedbank
  • Harvest Mutual Seedbank
  • Humboldt CSI

I would be careful about growing sativa types in your small grow space as they are known to get quite tall. You can veg them for 10-12 days then flip to flower to avoid them growing into the lights. Also keep them in relatively small pots (about 2 gallon) to keep them maintained.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Yo man these are perfect for you. Durban poison or Cindy 99 crosses at 25 seeds per pack for $30 or $50 for both. https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/382466-durban-mix-1-dollars-seeds

4 Likes

I’ve purchased seeds from many popular breeders like DNA, Greenhouse, Soma, Barney’s Farm and others. They all had some decent strains and some very good varieties. I’ve also purchased what I call “knock off” seeds from companies like Weed Seed Express that were OK but nothing like the originals. Chocolope from DNA was one of my favorites but Chocolope from WSE was nothing special. Same with NYC Diesel. I had the original from Soma that I really liked. It was truly wake and bake and paint or clean your house weed. From WSE it seemed like Sour Diesel, OK but nothing special. Most of the above seeds could be purchased in Canada but not in the US. Now, everything has changed. Most large breeding companies are shipped to the US now. And then there’s California, Colorado, Oregon, etc. You should no problem finding a sativa dominant hybrid. Mandala Seeds are somewhat astounding to me. I’ve wanted them for years but couldn’t get them. They ship to US now from around January to the end of summer, I think. I haven’t seen roots like theirs since the 80’s. They have some very interesting landrace genetics in the mix that are very vigorous. And most of them are sativa dominant.

Attitude and choice seed banks sold singles at one time

1 Like

I looked at reviews for Attitude which were quite mixed. They ship to the US and Canada? Apparently, you’ve had good luck? It’s difficult to tell what is legitimate. I prefer to get my seeds in the original packaging, from the original breeder. Have you or anyone out there tried Mandala seeds?

1 Like

Check out Calibest420 on Strainly. He’s good people and his gear is solid. No fems though.
Dcseedexchange is a good place for cheap seeds and reputable breeders.

2 Likes

i have orderd from attitude a few times in canada exspensive though… and takes a couple weeks

i find nothing about black and blue cookie on the web just Blue cookie yes with THC: 25% - 28%, CBD: 2 %

2 Likes

Try seedbay bromigos…

https://www.seedbay.com/

1 Like

Blak N Blue cookies is a @BigMike55 creation. Search this site and you will find the info you seek.

3 Likes

If you’re in the US northatlanticseed.com is who I usually use.

1 Like

ok so it is a home grown strain right and he is a blue cookie man

1 Like

Its Blue Cookies and some pollen from Black Lebanese from @lefthandseeds

1 Like

what is the Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol % of it

1 Like

*Black & Blue Lebanese (Black Lebanon x Blue Hemp Lebanese)

Black Lebanon is a fem-only line from Geneseeds.

6 Likes