Looking for some seed advice

*Black & Blue Lebanese (Black Lebanon x Blue Hemp Lebanese)

Black Lebanon is a fem-only line from Geneseeds.

6 Likes

not much on Black Lebanon

Thanks @lefthandseeds , just grabbed the info off Mike’s page, appreciate you expanding on that for us.

3 Likes

But be aware too that “HEMP” is the name of the seed company. The Lebanese is not hemp.

3 Likes

If you start right here on my grow log, you can see her up until now. I think she still has a good 3 weeks to grow. Very nice plants. You’ll see!!

1 Like

caveat emptor:
my experience with seedbay stock since gypsy has returned has been dismal. most of what they have listed on the site is nearing, if not past, a decade in age. questionable chain of custody and storage have led to horrible germination rates.

1 Like

I would start with some easy to grow strains. Also, I would look for ones that are prone to be mold resistant. I’m currently got a few I just flipped to flower: sugar black rose, dos I dos, rainbows(freebies), black ghost og, watermelon zkittlez. Good luck!

I just used all my likes on this thread lol
Black & Blue all day

When I first started growing I used attitude never had an issue except they broke my mug lol seeds were good

I would buy singles or 2 of a kind all fems back then and they gave freebees

1 Like

I’m curious how a breeder decides a strain is mold or pest resistant.

1 Like

Some guys do stress testing like high/low Temps, high/low humidity, pests, im not sure what else they could do. @Neb

1 Like

They have some sweet deals I’m getting ready

I’m not sure, but I know some are categorized as mold resistant. These are mainly the strains I’m trying to grow rn as I live in humid climate.

1 Like

The Bubba OG im growing right now is supposed to be mold and pest resistant just curious what makes it that.

3 Likes

I just googled it lol. Apparently, high resin production strains are mold resistant. @Neb

2 Likes

I think it’s a relative thing. If you grew 4 strains outdoors and 3 had mold but one didn’t, that’s a good sign. Or if you were breeding for mold resistance, utilizing selections from plants that didn’t produce mold is another path.

5 Likes

IT WILL BE INCLUDED AGAIN!!, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just hope Im eligible for next one and I should be set. Thanks @misterbee

1 Like

They can just send clones in to be sequenced and choose the one which carries PM and Mold resistant genes… not sure how I feel about it.

4 Likes