Rotting garbage strains?

I’m looking for some ideas on a rotting garbage on a hot day strain that I can find in seed form. Anything extra stinky and offensive will work.

3 Likes

I remember Triangle kush having strong hot trash/dumpster smells. I would love to hear of more. I enjoy the super rank buds. Vortex has a green mango/ baby poop smell.

3 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/cannavore-selections-dirty-sanchez-f2-11reg-seeds/

5 Likes

I have some C99 x zoid special brew cross beans which I call " The Bob Ross Stinky Meat Happy Accident " Doesn’t have that human faeces smell but more like you describe, rotten garbage meat with all sours. Ask way, when they gone they be no more. Maybe 200 beans to go

4 Likes

i was reading up on Apollo 11 recently and i’ve seen a couple people describe the smell of rotten dumpster fruit. so you might want to head in that direction.

2 Likes

Apollo 11 yes I would say

2 Likes

Chem 91 , total dumpster

3 Likes

@Shorelines Deathstar cut defiantly has a funky ass, rotting garbage smell going on.

5 Likes

Any on akbeanbrains tamericana crosses. It’s about as nasty is it gets.

2 Likes

Ewwww nasty :laughing:, sounds amazing… wish I could get a few :pensive:

I had something called “purple berry shit head” by a breeder who goes by 2tents4growing and my friend grew it out over in Wahiawa here on O’ahu! It was very fruity at first but the stank was always there, after about an extra month in a jar by the time I got to the end of it though and it smelled like a dirty diaper on exhale every single time.

I’ve been holding this Chili con limon from Mt Zion for a while too but when I smoked it for the first time in 2021 it had a really strong “alley behind a Mexican restaurant smell” it was gassy, spicy, meaty? At times, and sour like a hot lime.

2 Likes

I will second the dirty Sanchez suggestion by @Cannavore

That ASS is a stinker

4 Likes

Bodhi A.S.S. and dirty Sanchez! :laughing:
Thanks Cannavore! I just realized your that Cannavore. Adding you to my high trust banks.

3 Likes

Go for an authentic cross of RKS
Cannot go wrong with the dirty terpenes in that plant
I had to do it;
Because it is baseline strain for the trash / garbage in the sun / smell
Like I say tho go for a solid cross;
Not the straight up RKS

1 Like

Every time I pass a dead skunk my mouth waters and for a second or two, my mind wanders remembering the old RKS.

3 Likes

@leetdood definitely got that “fast food dumpster blazing in the summer sun” terps going on lol.

@Strikingviking :+1: it is me! lol

1 Like

Love me some stanky weed, this is a great post!

1 Like

I have heard of a strain out of Ohio named Dumpster. Bodhi’s Garfunkel has it as the mom I believe.
I guess it was found in a dumpster, it doesn’t apparently smell like one.

1 Like

The DLA16 I just grew had an “alcoholic bum in a dumpster” smell but it was more old man bo + alcoholic mixed drink than rotting garbage.

1 Like