Looking for some US traders with some great sleep meds

I spent 1972-73 at Redstone Arsenal in Uncle Sam’s Army That part of Alabama has some of the prettiest scenery in the entire US.

4 Likes

Deep chunk just really good couch lock medicine

1 Like

The following are EXCELLENT strains for sleep/insomnia: Northern Lights #5, G13, GDP, and Black Triangle. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Many Thanks if any have these and want trade out some beans These Romulan and crosses have been good for pain anxiety great focus hash making great medicine

1 Like

I have a couple of black Triangle females flowering just now , this one is the better of the two ; :arrow_heading_down:

Only in a 3 litres pot , 12/12 from seed , she’s roughly/maybe 18 days in flower, …?!!
Good to hear it’s potentially good for a sleepy smoke etc. :ok_hand:

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

7 Likes

I think I have 3 outta the 4, let me check my actual “Stash”…the Log Book may need updating. I’ll get back ASAP!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey @BirD, welcome to OG. Always good to meet another homie. I’m 65 and grew up in the NE part of the Ham. I’m in Southern Colorado now. I’m sort of getting some homesick blues after this last year. I haven’t been back for 6-8 years I think. damn. I’m going to try this year. I still have 3 siblings there and a lot of the cousins and stuff.

Misterbee is infected with niceness. I think he got if from down there. peace

3 Likes

I obtained a Omuerta Genetics strain thats supposed to work for insomnia Serroquel, will be running it later this summer.

btw Ill plug Omuerta genetics, it was easy, easy paying ,Luke guaranteed I would get them(im in USA their in Canada) and this was a couple of months ago said 15 days it took 12, if the genetics are fire this guy is my new hero.

3 Likes

another thing, I bought two ten packs and got a third ten pack f4’s from there catalog for my freebie.

3 Likes

Tal Shiar getting close
The Tal Shiar sangria Punch x screaming Eagle x Wilson should be some great hash dumpers if you like hash plants
Be kind and safe say bless all

3 Likes

due to Deaths and a wedding i have had to and will have to make trips out of state this year, when i can settle down i have some strains that the breeders recommended as I have insomnia, even with prescription Valium. AnyWho later this summer i will know more and have seeds of the winner of the sleepy bye contest.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.