White Rhino / Med Man availability

Hi OG - Medicine Man is one of a few strains that left a very memorable impression on me through my years, just knocked me out for a solid 8 hour nap, and left me feeling like a million bucks when I woke up. I can’t overstate the medicinal nature.

I’m aware that Mr Nice still sells these seeds, but after some hiccups paying for my order, I haven’t been able to successfully make contact with them despite a few emails, which leaves me wondering, has anyone placed an order successfully with them recently? And if so, what payment methods work? How’s their shipping time / reliability to the states?

If MNS isn’t operating per usual, can anyone recommend any similarly medicinal, anti-insomnia cultivars? Thanks!

9 Likes

From my Logbook Notes, Anti-Insomnia strains: N.L. #5, G13, GDP, Black Triangle, Orange Skunk, Hibernate, MAC 1, Mendo Breath, Ringo’s Gift, Shut Eye (Crosses), Skywalker, and Island Sweet Skunk. Hopefully, you’ll find relief. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Awesome list, thank you!

1 Like

Seed source Carrys mr nice. They are stateside

Yes! Sadly they’re out of Med Man, and I haven’t been able to get in touch with them either regarding restock timing.

I’m telling everyone, if they can get some mac1 s1s or a cut it’s a nice strain…

3 Likes

Nice, ok…I hear mixed things about MAC, mostly complaints that it looks great but it’s “not that potent”. That actually fits with it being medicinal as if the plant is highly resinous without THC content, there’s most likely another cannabinoid at work. I’ll give it a look. Do you find you come out of the high feeling refreshed?

I did some med man f2’s folks ar running thru here.
Check with @Sebring I let him sort the rest.

3 Likes

How were the effects, and how many keepers did you end up with / how many seeds did you run?

1 Like

It’s mostly a cbd strain.
Kept 2 girls, seeds I don’t know maybe 1k

2 Likes

Think they went pretty quick put some feelers out and see
Shishkaberry has one going right now.

Went ahead and DMed @Sebring, will see what they say. Thanks for the heads up -

1 Like

ok I have insomnia, havent smoked anything modern that puts me out, so appreciate the tip on medicine man, Have a script for valium and have to take a min of 2 to even try to sleep. Actually it worked at first then didnt so i quite taking them .

3 Likes

Definitely worth a try, worked wonders for me. Sadly this was years ago but I still remember waking up the next morning and thinking it felt like I had shaved a year or two off my age lol.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for medicine, man too. Haven’t found anything stateside or in stock overseas in the past few months.

2 Likes

i think its listed on Sebring’s site so maybe some one here makes seeds
As far as I know Sebring is out of them.

Go look at the #8 post

1 Like

I don’t have many of the medicine man seeds from sebring left, I already gave away a bunch and just kept a few for myself. But good to know it’s good for sleep. @JustSumTomatoes might have some seeds left that could help with the insomnia as well.

But off the list of strains @misterbee posted, I can personally vouch for the knock out power of Mendo breath. It’s pretty much a clone only strain, but if you can find it or crosses, I’d get it. Otherwise I’ll have seeds in about 4 months :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

sorry read it probably forgot

@misterbee can blast out a top notch list of strains for any occasion or ailment! How about a strain for vertigo?