The heaviest, gnarliest, sleepiest, couch-lock indica?

Can the Hive Mind recommend the most fitting strain for someone who is looking for 100% pass-out-grade couchlock? Drool-on-your pillow bliss? Borderline-heroin apathy after a bong chop? Xanax in a zig-zag?

Lol, the haze is getting on my wife’s nerves afterall and she said “can you grow something opposite next time?”

Can I?

21 Likes

I dunno if it is class leading, but the Northernberry (PeakSeedsBC) that I just grew sure is a typical heavy indica. Amazing smell and flavour, too.

Oh, and the price is right.

7 Likes

Thanks! I looked at that one when I ordered my NL from him. I used to smoke blueberry back in the day but honestly dont remember what it felt like

4 Likes

White rhino was my favourite knockout smoke a few years back.

9 Likes

I’ve just finished growing some Blue Mystic.
The smell is amaaaaazing!!
Purpley Blue buds can’t wait to blast it up :wink:

5 Likes

Hell’s OG is super couch-lock for me :sleeping:

6 Likes

Thanks @Ghandisflipflop, @fr0sty_d0g; I will look into those too. Can’t say I hear of either, but I am catching up on over a decade of being out of the game

7 Likes

I really should send you a sampler package… expect a PM in the next couple of weeks. Sorry I can’t do it sooner but I’m heading to TO to a friend’s funeral in a couple days and have lots to do.

9 Likes

I have a few beans of Paonia Purple Paralyzer if you want to try. Does the trick for me.

10 Likes

I just grew some of that too. I’ll second the nomination. peakseedsBC guy makes nice stuff :+1: I’ve tried most of it.
Any blueberry I’ve tried is couchlock indica effect also.

8 Likes

Always good to have some good knockout weed on hand. Sometimes it’s just needed. I been out of the genetic game a long time too, and can’t give you one right off hand… I been trying as many genetics as I can. I’m about to slow down and concentrate more on exploring some genetics I have now.

I do have a cross with Tom Hill’s Deep Chunk x SFV og and it puts me out when I want to go down. I figure the TH Deep Chunk must be a hard hitter. Might look at that.

peace

8 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else, but the heaviest shit for me is good old Blackberry Kush. It fucks me up!

12 Likes

OG’s are tricky for me. Some of them give me anxiety.

7 Likes

This is a 'riiiiiiily :thinking: tough question for me… I’ve consumed far more strains than I’ve grown, and who knows how many times those were mis labeled or renamed. :unamused:

Meesh’s Blackberry kush-- got it once like her description, othertimes no good.

Herijuana, GDP, Trainwreck, PurpleKush, maybe White Widow but it’s been ages…

Stay away from the limonene/lemony & citrus varieties, imo… i think that stuff is stimulating. My more lemony kushes are less sleepy.

Still a toughie… :sweat_smile:

I’d look into Myrcene & Linalool for your :princess: Mrs.

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

I’ve found Berry, Vanilla, Woody, and sweet strains all have the potential on their own to be a good indica.

The Purple OG I grew last time on both of them were very trippy for the high, but knocked me out after about a hour or so on average if I smoked a 1¼ cone. The were a Berry, vanilla, orange, Woody, and earthy smell and taste, but I’d definitely say it was a heavy Indica.

A little too good as when I was knocked out my buddy left to go home and crashed his car. Twice😅 separate events too. Now we all have to take his keys if he smokes with us. If he couldn’t wait before leaving he should have stayed home TBH.

8 Likes

Bodhi has some killer indica. I grew out his Cherry Queen and it was an amazing rotten cherry fruit smell. He has a lot of 88G13 Hash Plant crosses that are killer. He has put a lot of emphasis on super resinous indica hashplants. Black Triangle is next for me.

14 Likes

Hey Happy,

You’ll also be “Happy” to try my CBDream x Critical Kush cross, I suspect. It packs a solid, very long lasting body stone. Smells like over-ripe bananas.

6 Likes

Blue cheese ruined me back in the day so much so that I went through a sativa phase after smoking it for a while.

Made me incapable of doing anything.

8 Likes

@HappyHemper! I love your question brother! That’s been rattling around my head for a while now,and I’m still searching hehe,I’m going after the hash plant varieties atm hope you find what you’re after brother,
Peace and love!

4 Likes

Pre98 Bubba Kush is one of my favorites, but I’ve never grown her. Great for pain and insomnia.

Creme Brulee by @LED_Seedz wasn’t bad, more cookies leaning (and yielding). Has a slight edge at first, then mellows to couch lock.

Cherry Tart also by @LED_Seedz is nice and mellow. It started out mellow and slowly made my eyes droop. I haven’t tried all three plants yet because I’ve had the flu.

I plan to run Bodhi’s Jabba’s Stash (pre98 Bubba Kush x Snow Lotus) this year, hoping for a Bubba Kush phenotype.

11 Likes