Looking for suggestions on delicious tasting smoke grown from seed

I haven’t tried Barney’s. Are they overseas or American? I have bought European before but buying within usa is so much more direct. I really want to try the legendary lsd. I’ll check them out eventually. I was looking for cherry diesel at some banks but couldn’t find it and got sidetracked by other stuff I saw lol

1 Like

I grew Sweet Cheese from Sweet Seeds; easy grow, nice yield, sweet tasty euphoric smoke.

1 Like

Take a look at these girls from @TricomaGoldGenetics…just covered in sugar449f581195791edbdc371c07389a745dff2a0983_2_235x499 9c48a64cbfcdea110422289bd1afbb4a427e7c28_2_236x500

1 Like

Grapefruit, sexbud, C99 from female seeds

They are all cheap

I was looking at a grapefruit hybrid from dynasty genetics I believe. Is c99 really all that? I have never seen or tried it but have seen many refer to it. How is the smoke? Brothers grimm right?

C99 is quite a special strain with an extremely racy sativa high

1 Like

The female seeds is a cheaper version but very good

You have some pineapple phenols and some grapefruit phenos

My only problem is to not be regular

But yes grapefruit, sexbud and C99 are all from the C99 original old stock brothers Grimm : very good taste and very good high in the same plant :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. C99 sounds like its gonna get grown

1 Like

Yea I dig barneys really nice packaging also got it from seedsman site took awhile to reach tho but I’m happy they did

1 Like