Best tasting strains, unusual tasting strains.

Looking for strains that make you thinking that are you smoking cannabis, or be sure that you smoking cannabis.

What are strains with unusual taste

5 Likes

I’m growing some Delicious Candy right now. It’s a cheese cross that is amazing. I tried it a few years ago from the dispensary and taste and smell blew my mind!!!

4 Likes

Applejack.It doesn’t even smell anything like weed it smells like some sort of high end womens purfume thats very melon smelling

3 Likes

Nearly all of the strains that I have grown have tasted or smelled different than typical cannabis. You may be describing the hashy dank smell of a hash plant or maybe skunk.

Bodhi’s Synergy (Pinequeen x Appalachia) - One pheno…never smelled or tasted anything like it.

Orange Kush and Cannalope Haze are great tasting. Chocolate Diesel is top of the line. Banana Cream Jealousy is another that is good. Do not like the effects though. Unusual and great dont always coincide. I’m growing plants right now that smell like someone that was just dancing all night and then had a drink spilled on them and then walked up to you. Who knows what that’ll taste like.

7 Likes

Just recently tried a dosido selection from @SamwellBB that tasted of grape candy kush. Superb high quality boutique bud!

7 Likes

I’ve a BB S1 pheno actually that smell nothing. When i say nothing, it’s actually nothing. She doesn’t even smell like a plant 3 weeks before the harvest. Just nothing ^^

2 Likes

Some odd ones:

Orange Mooncake s1: strong black pepper all the way through the exhale to the point of being gross. Imagine inhaling a pepper shaker, but it smells strongly of orange jellybeans.

Big Detroit Energy x RKS from Doug: Durian

Liberty Haze: lime sherbert

Acapulco Gold BC1: Citronella and some lemongrass

Chocolope x Kwazulu: dog food/liver, chocolate, melon

Widow Bomb Landrace Monster from THCeeds: cloves

4 Likes

Lemon g has unreal lemon candy terps.

2 Likes

Cut only dutch dragon and Dutch treat both taste like wonderful sugar candies. Watermelon, fruits… some of the best weed ever. I smoked on it for years alternating between them.

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

I had this stuff years ago called Sweet God. Its a BCBD cross of god bud x carmelo. It was extremely dank. The buds tasted like they were dipped in honey and it had some of most euphoric effects and pain killing properties. Now that i think about it, I should try and hunt some down.

1 Like

If you’ve never tried trop cherry, its one of my favs. Definitely stands out as differnt.

1 Like

Ones that stick out to me are God Bud, Cheese, Pineapple, Super Silver Haze, Purple Urkle, and Tropicana Cookies to name a few.

1 Like

Last summer I grew a hybrid called Orange Poison. Hybrid between Cali Orange and Durban Poison, a 14-16 weeker. I like it because of the orange taste and the fact that it is very sneaky. I first thought nothing happened to later wonder what did happen.

4 Likes

Weirdest is a pheno I grew of Real Fire (Apple Fritter x SLmac#5) that tasted like ranch dressing. Best tasting right now has to be Lemon Cherry Gelato BPB cut, Black Runtz and GG4. To many to just narrow down though.

2 Likes

dog food sounds very tasty

1 Like

show some pics of this beauty

Chile Verde By HBK straight up spicey and becomes somewhat sweeter like that redhot gum after a month.
Strawberry Blue by WOS and DNA’s Strawberry Sorbet have the smell and taste of strawberry one sweeter and wos is sharper. I have tto S1 DNA’s stuff because they went bat shit with seed pricing.
Orange Blossom Special by GPS, I had some very orange phenos but didnt save any :frowning:

Bubblegum, speaks for itself.
Bodhi Silver Mountain was my fav dispo smoke, very honey taste and up lifting but not a hit you distinctive taste.
I have never smoked a good cheese strain unfortunately. Anyone recommend one?