Looking for Testers... Runtz BX Hybrids (CLOSED 9/22)

Your participation is appreciated

4 Likes

Once again, Thanks for the interests so far.

UPDATE: 9/20
APPROVED TESTERS:
bassman5420
lostinmyhome
Neb
Donnie
DannylovesCannabis
Hemp

If your name is on the list, your good to go. I will be reaching out to you via DM once the recruitment concludes.

10 Likes

Sounds fun. I don’t the requirements. Sorry

4 Likes

Thanks for being up front. I’ll take you off the list

1 Like

I’ve done a complete grow here just two separate accounts

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve been here a year @NugLifeFarms420 I was trying to find me a reference here but for some reason it won’t let me tag their names. I’ll hang around I would still like to see what happens

2 Likes

If you want in. Your good to go.

3 Likes

Yea baby I’m your guy

2 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 I knew it wouldnt take you long to get testers. Great people here. And very cool of you to give people the opportunity.
@Hemp I know i want miss them now I’m already following you.

5 Likes

Yeah the speed of interests was surprising. So many green thumbs out there. I’m excited to get things started.

5 Likes

if you want me to do a test of your strain starting late oct i can put a few plants on hold i have a high plant count limit and can fit these into the schedule im pretty sure.

this is my grow journal for this year and i am about a month out from freeing up my 4x8 tables and would use those lights Do Si Dos / Blue Dream

im in canada and been here only since june but im active and aint goin anywhere

4 Likes

It has some nice colors.

2 Likes

I swear the first lot of posts on this thread was all us :canada: who can’t access. :laughing:

9 Likes

I’m sure more people would possibly be interested, but the thread keeps getting buried pretty fast heh.

5 Likes

This would not work for me timing wise, plus I have got way too much on my plate already!

Plus a fridge full of beans whispering “pick me, pop me daddy”.

But maybe this little bump to the top of the page helps you find who you are looking for…

6 Likes

UPDATE: 9/20
APPROVED TESTERS:
bassman5420
lostinmyhome
Neb
Donnie
DannylovesCannabis
Hemp

I’ll keep this up a couple more days to see if any one else out there is still interested. We have met our minimum of 6 Testers. Big thanks for that :+1:

8 Likes

I’d be interested but don’t qualify as I have no grow journal

4 Likes

@Stevie1durr it’s all good bro, I’m in the same boat.

5 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 i’ve had to think about it there’s nothing that I wouldn’t mind doing I can’t do it right now. I got to looking at some of the names some of these guys have been around a long time. @Oldtimerunderground he has been around for a minute he is also a regular I haven’t made it that far yet I’m almost there. Sometimes I’m not real talkative I may not be the person that you want. I’m gonna have to withdraw

3 Likes

I’d imagine he benefits from seeing his genetics grown from both experienced and new growers!

4 Likes