Looking for Testers... Runtz BX Hybrids (CLOSED 9/22)

What I’m trying to say is I have experience I just don’t feel comfortable doing this.

3 Likes

Well in the end its your choice bud. I am not 100% comfortable having eyes on me and expectations or pressure for a grow, but in the end testers are needed for all aspects of a grow I am willing to help and document what I can, even if things are not completely perfect along the way (things just happen sometimes).

6 Likes

I’ll stay in check I’ll do it. I just don’t want any problems

4 Likes

Thanks for the support and a little encouragement doesn’t hurt. One Love It gets a little hot around here. I’m not in a very friendly place if you know what I mean I get a little nervous sometimes

4 Likes

Very respectable to offer your spot to someone else but 6 people is the minimum amount of testers not the max! No need to give up a spot yet :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m not I’m staying the course

4 Likes

Just keep putting out the positive and it will come back to you bro. Stay strong stay safe

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:My only problem is they say no requests i try not to grow anything with less than 20% THC so do they tell you the % Before i dont want to grow just CBD plants if that is what they are the way i see it you could be growing Hemp. that would sure be a waste of time :mage:

Don’t tell me that. Take me off that list to me bad vibes already. I won’t be back I’m sorry

So you wouldn’t grow East Coast Sour Diesel because it normally tests around 18% THC?

THC is just one of 100’s of cannabanoids, don’t buy into the whole % hype. The best varieties have a nice balance of everything not just potent THC. That’s why most of these cookie crosses that test high are booboo and you are only high for like 40 min.

flavor-flav-public-enemy

7 Likes

No need to be nervous. There is no pressure. The rules are pretty straight forward. You’ll be fine.

6 Likes

I do grow a couple of plants a bit lower 18% would be about really low right now i am on Girl scout cookie, Guptilla, Pink plasma, Royal Legend and a couple of others and more like 6 hours

Please keep comments on topic… thanks!

:v:

6 Likes

Can you please keep your comments related to the Topic? Thanks :v:

4 Likes

Sorry your right your site

It’s just the timing, wants it done now but everyone is in the middle or nearing end if Indoor and outdoor grows. I would be ALL over this if I could start a bit later

5 Likes

You’re right @Jinglepot, he did say more testers would be needed in the end of October though, if you’re still interested at that time. Not sure if it would be for something else, we’ll see when the time comes.

I know how you feel though :grin:, lol, this can be the busiest time of year for alot of people.

6 Likes

Yea, im racking my brain and doing the math on time tables, I COULD cut back my Kush grow a bit, and fit 4 of the runtz x max in my room… ugh, I would love to do this…

4 Likes

yes more testers will be needed next in late October.

5 Likes

I’m definitely jumping in this next round. I wish I had space now.

4 Likes