Looking For The Original Tuna Kush

Hey Everyone looking for the original tuna kush the low production but can stink up the block . Had some in Bc canada from the tuna farmer and it was fire would love to have it in my collection thanx everyone

7 Likes

Tuna Kush is a BC legend that is now surfacing in North American medical cannabis markets. This strain has been deemed one of the most potent available, producing small, dense nuggets that are hard-caked with resin. Although Tuna Kush is not known for its large yield, what does come off these thinner stalks will be rich with potency and flavor. That being said, if this strain makes it to your grow, upgrade your carbon filters because this bud is stinky! Expect notes of pungent skunk, fuel, and a delicate sweetness intermixed.

6 Likes

Lol good luck man… just laughing at the name

1 Like

Although the reputation is dubious out there there is this:

1 Like

Hazeman sells tuna. Can’t tell you anything about it.

1 Like

Thanks guys ill look into it . Hiw do i find hazeman?

1 Like

@man-bot sounds about right . Have you ordered from these guys ?noticed there phone number is 604 so must be close by.

I believe Reeferman bred it (Charles Scott) It used to be sold in Hollyweed, packed in a sardine can type box. There was a blurrb in High times about 5-7 years ago. It came out before Kosher Kush was released if memory serves. Don’t know anything about it except its strength, price was high at the time and it is aptly named, like they overdosed it on soluble fish emulsion.

3 Likes

Check dc seed exchange.

3 Likes

Old School B.A. knocked off the Original Reeferman and stole his name. Those a not the original Tuna Kush. (Not my words… coming from Reeferman himself.)

2 Likes

I have ordered from them - for Garlic Bud. I did receive the seeds but haven’t run them yet.

They took a bit to ship - but always picked up the phone when I called.

As pointed out above there is some controversy surrounding OSBA - so I’m not making a recommendation for or against. Reeferman has been open about varying degrees of a business partnership with them going wrong, and is most definitely not affiliated with them now.

But like most things in the cannabiz there is lots of conjecture and various levels of truth… YMMV.

2 Likes

They called it that becuase the only way to contain the smell was to store and sell it in tuna cans. Lots of different rumors of its origins.

I did ask Dave what he thought and said he really didn’t know. I do know he has the best line

Grew the original I got from a friend last summer and 1 tiny plant reeked up the veggies garden like a dead skunk. Prob the densist flower I have ever grown.

Should have been called road-kill kush.

Old school breeders association has the original reef bred to ibl

If you want a true Quad she’s the one. If you expect a good yield better learn how to do aero, nft or other big producing Hydro set ups.

mm