Skunk works seeds

Anyone with info on skunk works seeds

2 Likes

I’m a bit baked but why the hell picturing an afghani landrace to sell a skunk ? Maybe in the name there is some fresh hyped names i missed, but it’s quite in free wheel now lol At least there is a picture.

I know lol that’s why I am asking about the breeder first thought was blue skies

After doing a little searching I found the breeder he’s from Michigan was a caregiver been growing and breeding since 2015

I was going to make a post to ask if anyone has info on Skunk Works seeds. Something feels a little weird about this seller. He’s got a ton of strains that are crossed with “RKS” and all of them have the same story copy/pasted about getting the RKS from his good friend Heime Cheeba before sadly my good friend passed away (emphasis mine, I want to believe this seller but something about this feels super off to me).

Tried searching Reddit too. On there I can find only one single user talking about these seeds, and it seems to be the guy selling them. He doesn’t actually even talk about them, he just pastes the same few messages over and over - always a variation of “I sell seeds” or “I run a small business selling seeds, let’s connect” with a link to his Seed Cellar page. There is never any talk about cannabis itself, about enjoying it, about using it as medicine, about breeding, etc. All of the copy/paste about the seeds started around 1-2 years ago, before that the same Reddit account was active but it was never involved on any cannabis related subs. Something about it all feels very empty, like a sales ploy.

Anyone have experience with this guy or his seeds? Part of me really wishes for this all to be legit. There’s also a part of me that keeps thinking stay away from this one because something smells funky here, and not in the RKS way that I am hoping for. Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Peace :frog:

1 Like

I guess I’ll pop one to try it out

1 Like

Heime Cheeba had seeds labelled RKS that where donated to a couple of people after his passing as I understand it, but they do not carry any RKS stench. They do seem to be a lot more “indica” then the Skunk #1 that we are familiar with.

Never heard of Skunk works and I have to agree that the afghan image on that site seem quite sus.

Pz :v:t2:

Instant red flag. Anything “RKS” nah lol

2 Likes

I was more interested in the agent orange cause I like most of the old school tga strains and I haven’t tried exotics chocolate chip,in terms of the rks I can only think of the old cannacopia strains I think they had a few rks hybrids using deep chunk in the mix

Anyone here old enough to have experienced rks?

2 Likes

There is a lot of threads here on the fabled RKS. We’ve had a few seed runs with the RKS name but nothing has ever came from them. Road kill skunk I doubt we’ll ever see or smell again.

I think I missed the RKS time period. Back in 2007-12 we had a lot of skunky weed that was going around. None of it ever had a name, just whatever happened to be available. Somehow I’ve never managed to find anything with near a hint of that skunkiness in the past ten years. A few strains have some “stink” but not in the same skunky way that I remember from my first few years smoking.

I was kinda wondering if it was just a west coast strain cause I don’t remember it going back to 1990 we either had Mexican brick or the Christmas pine that came around every year from thanksgiving to new years

Ugh @Weednerd.Anthony

1 Like

Seems like a few folks are playing with this name, or something very close to it with all the skunk recreation projects going on from various people

1 Like

Yup…… :man_facepalming:t2:

Oh well , one will surely stand out :wink:

That’s the feeling I’m getting as well lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was just looking at some seeds and I seen dna made a rks and hazeman did one as well but I think his was a hybrid called tuna skunk they had to of made them awhile back