Looking for Variety not quantity auto seeds

@Curiosos87 I’ve been debating on trying to pick those up even thou have enough to do something need next go. Guess the addiction has began…
Then remember @misterbee saying throw a shot out to him from his customer from maine so off to strainly I go… I won’t be gone long hopefully might get lost on the way back thou lol

3 Likes

Contact …removed phone …, tell him “that guy from Maine” sent ya. Ask for his list of Autos. Many here have grown them out, for the prices, he can’t be beat (I guess he could IF you were getting them free…lol). Anyway, FYI!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve got his blueberry and bubble gum then on top of it he straight hooked me up throwing in some of his monster kush but I might save that one for the next tent with some more space once I get it all here and ready. I’ll prolly throw the bubble gum and blue berry in next round. He is definatly a good contact to have can not beat those prices and absolutely effortless transaction. I had to send extra money just to make me not feel like I was robbing him!

Well just won The new year new gear got 20 strains 1 seed apiece so I think I got some variety now lol

3 Likes

Most definitely mark is the man

Peace and stay safe

Hi @misterbee, removed the third party contact information from your post. Probably shouldn’t be publically shared here. Link to it if it’s already on-line somewhere or share it in PM.

1 Like

I apologize for that lapse in judgement!!! NO MORE personal Identifiers in open threads, I promise. Thanks for the correction, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

image :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.