Loompas Headband clone only

Some of my friends have but they havent run it out. But i mean, it’s loompa’s cut in the first place.

2 Likes

I thought it was pretty easy, and very rewarding… highly recommended…super fire.

3 Likes

I can’t remember how I got invited to NW 47, isn’t it through IG @leetdood ?

2 Likes

I got invited via friends on discord. Mainly you have to be a tester for one of the breeders, ask lem, or know someone.

2 Likes

Loompa is on some public discords though. He has his own now for example. Message me if you need a link

4 Likes

I’ve got some lazy Larry in the vault didn’t realize what it was . Appreciate the info.

5 Likes
6 Likes

One my one pack run of lazy lightning I had 8 fems. 4 squat midsy plants, and 2 tall bad plants. The other 2 we’re top notch! A frosty beauty done at 7 weeks and a fruity funky monster done at 10 weeks. No herms, no hiccups.

fruity
fast frosty, sadly I lost them both.

22 Likes

what a shame. those looked fantastic. how was the high on them?

2 Likes

The best I’ve ever had here in prohibition land! I give the strain 9 out of 10. I only wish the smell and taste were stronger. It smells dank, but takes a few minutes to stink the house up if ya know what I mean.
Also a better grower may be able to get the smell levels up. Idk I’m just a monkey with a watering can.
I’m smoking some now. I used to pay $10 a gram for the worst weed. Man I love this place

10 Likes

That NW47 is something that pacific northwest roots uses in their email, so I kinda thought it was kaya for a second. Not to sure who the other fella is but always open to meeting new folks

3 Likes

Lem and Kaya are old friends and collaborators together.Lem holds the pre 98 DJ Short Blueberry Sativa people talk about. @Enjoi802

5 Likes

I have a pack of lazy lightning as well only popped one and it was male but kept the pollen from him. Y’all are making me wanna pop some more beans. Also @Vigor that LL is looking like a delightful cornucopia of bud lol so good on ya.

HG

6 Likes

What is the flowering time for the clone only Loompa’s Headband?

1 Like

From what I gathered some sour Diesel cuts that were going around were named headband as well

4 Likes

I grew it out and bred with it. It was real nice.
It made its way around Western Washington state

1 Like

What did you breed it to?

Blueberry Blast and CBR1947

The pre98 brought nice reds and purples to the mix

1 Like

I’d ask loompa

1 Like

How do I get in touch with him
Thanks