Loompas Headband clone only

anyone on here have a headband cut and would be interested in a trade? please pm me

thanks

4 Likes

But it ain’t even a headband bro lol. It’s more og than anything. Underdog og is the real name I think

3 Likes

I stand corrected, Underdog OG is what I’m looking for.

@grief what is headband? SDxOG kush?

1 Like

No one knows really what head band is, Just that Mandelbrot got it and brought it up to mendo. menegene has it, and notsodog.
Notsodog is the one who has worked underdog og.

La kush aka headband is the mother of a sour and a diesel type plant.

It’s a long story but there’s a couple versions of headband floating around which adds confusion.(quoted, not word for word, from notso)

14 Likes

Its out there if i come across it ill do my best to get it your way. It is more of a og then headband. I grew it for awhile really dank and yielded heavy og style buds. Lazy lightning is a nice bodhi pack that some people have found even better phenos in

14 Likes

Lazy Lightning is dank fire :fire: delicious :drooling_face:

10 Likes

yes heard really good things about Lazy Lightning, its not a bad dead song either :grin:

7 Likes

made even better because it is typically followed by “Supplication”!!! :smiley:

I’ve got a pack of Lazy Lightning (Loompa’s cut of Headband x 88G13HP) but haven’t grown it yet…

11 Likes

Csi has chem dĂ—Hb (nootso/loompas) notso gave loompa the cut. I think loompa will sell you a cut if you can get in touch.

3 Likes

Loompa is on the NW47 discord server.

2 Likes

Always had it on my pack wish list just never found a pack…

3 Likes

loompa is selling it for 200. you can find him on discord or instagram.

4 Likes

WhooO! Well dizzy ain’t the word for the way that you making me feel now

5 Likes

anyone from here obtain directly from Loompa and can speak of the cut?

3 Likes

I’m really happy to hear people are liking Lazy Lighting. I had heard a couple reports that it was difficult to grow and was giving people a hard time.

11 Likes

Hold up so loompa is on kaya’s discord. How do I find it?!?!?

3 Likes

I admittedly don’t really know shit about discord, but I am fairly certain NW47 is Lem’s (old head from Green Beanz Seeds). He is a really good guy and has been in the game for a lot longer than most. Loompa and I have chatted on IG a few times as well, not that I am on that shit too often either. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Believe me. If I can grow it without much difficulty, anyone can. It was a breeze and is some solid smoke.

3 Likes

Really good to hear! It was one of my first Bodhi strains I purchased, cause I’m a GD nerd. Heard multiple reports on RIU that is was being Lazy, so I put it on the back burner. Maybe it’s about time I got around to popping some!?!? Thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

@stanknugzz77 is correct it’s Lemonhoko’s server, I think you have to hit him up on IG for an invite. But he’s way cool, there are a bunch of breeders there, it’s worth the effort…

2 Likes