Lost Civilizations: Before the known

I don’t think it’s a secret anymore. The smokescreen of covid-19 Omicron variant was used to release the information so that people were distracted and paid no attention but a bunch of s*** was just Declassified. The words “extraterrestrial craft” or “otherworldly vehicle” were used. Our country has been late to the party. Our enemies and some allies Declassified this stuff long ago. I don’t think there’s any arguing about this anymore. It’s a done deal. Conspiracy Vindicated

2 Likes

Perfect segue into COVID conspiracies lol. No wayyyyyy hahahaha

3 Likes

While it’s true that the cubit was a unit of measure used in many different cultures that varied in length and was about the length of a forearm, the particular cubit in question here is the Egyptian Royal Cubit, which was one of the earliest known standard measurements. It was about 20inches.

If you want to sound so sure about something you should do your research on it before attacking it, the way you expect everyone else to @vernal.

3 Likes

Ok that’s as much oxytocin as I can handle right now, thank you all. LMAO

1 Like

Yes it’s known as a half megalithic yard and it’s exactly 20 in. A megalithic yard is 40. Close to a meter isn’t it?
A megalithic yard is an exact percentage of the Earth’s circumference at the equator. An even number of megalithic yards will equal the circumference of the Earth at the equator. These people knew how big our planet was.
Some people, myself included, believe that the Earth is out of balance because we no longer build using the megalithic yard. The United States created our version of the yard and our own measuring system which goes at odds with the old system.

2 Likes

Wow sure skewered me…except…

the royal cubit has a nearly 6mm variance among the 14 known rods, it’s not even standard lol.

dO yEr rEsEaRcH

“Ra” I think?

Way to be humble about being wrong. A whole 6mm between the known ones that were found. Wow. So incredibly unstandardized.

If you went and bought 14 different yard sticks today do you think you would see any variance?

The Royal Egyptian cubit is approximately 20.6 in which is equal to approximately 523 mm which mean 6mm is <2% variance, which is pretty damn good even by today’s standards for many measuring devices.

If you want to sound sure of your self, be sure. Don’t let arrogance get in the way of knowledge or learning.

Edit: softened my language just a bit

2 Likes

This is why you wanna a 3 finger lid from Lou Ferrigno rather than Arnold.

8 Likes

I think they were probably used for this as well.

2 Likes

Seems to me that an extremely accurate Cubit measurement was used to build the Great Pyramid, and then people attempted to use this one to measure off and make other ones. One thing is for sure. The measuring unit that was able to make the cubit I-25 Millionths of the polar circumference of the Earth was dead-on accurate.

Electroplating is a thing we can see the results of with our eyes, it’s one of those tangibles we crave for proof. It’s possible it was used as a source of iron oxide or just molecular iron/copper. Thought of that way the possibilities are vastly greater. Cosmetics, iron deficiencies etc. A thought.

Tell a machinist there’s a 2% variance in measurement. They’ll laugh.

6mm is the width of 3 nickels. Repeat that a few hundred times and your building ain’t straight. They probably had to make many adjustments during the building process.

2% is a big deal in measurement. Take 2% off your foundation grade and watch a big crack open in your wall.

2% variance in measurement makes it seem like mayyyybe they weren’t this “advanced society” who “knew the circumference of the earth and degrees of latitude” promulgated by others.

3 Likes

Next thing your gonna tell me a lid isn’t a standard unit of measurement.

It’s always the same amount of weed on this tobacco lid!

1 Like

The base of the Pyramids is a 1:43200 scale model of the circumference of the Earth. That simply cannot be a coincidence, considering the geometry they had to have understood. They were using the Pythagorean Theorem 2000 years before Pythagoras.
It still boggles my mind when I really think about it. Every. Single. Time.

2 Likes

They made jupiter smoke a LOT of weed :wink: :rofl:

And we’ve been so brainwashed to believe that UFOs are just the fodder of things like The National Enquirer and other onspiracy theories, that people don’t believe in them…

To think we are the only inhabitable planet in all the universes is pretty cocky. For sure there’s other life out there, some may be tens of thousands of years more advanced, some may be millions of years behind us, but to think this is the ONLY place life exists is pretty cocky…

9 Likes

Anthropocentric

And the sun revolves around the earth too :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Yeah precision. Another one of those buzzwords used to rarify the air around these things. I said something about grain size and the mathematical certainty of degree of flatness of abrasion earlier that spoke to this. If you don’t do vastly repetitive maths or haven’t been exposed to it it’s not necessarily intuitive. I spent way too much of my life chasing fractions of microns trying to explain precision to people whose teachers let them down.

1 Like

It’s worse than cocky. It’s plain ignorant. Law of averages says we can’t be the only sentient and self-replicating stardust in the universe. Other forms of life could be so different from us that we don’t even recognize it as life.

4 Likes

That is my exactly POV. I think it is naive, and egotistical to believe we are the only intelligent life in this entire universe. That being said, I have yet too see proof of this, lots of speculation but no proof. Nonetheless I will not be in the least bit shocked if we ever learn of “others” out there.

4 Likes