Lost Civilizations: Before the known

The lack of proof could be in what we are looking for… Or it could be because in the grand scheme of things we are such a primitive planet, the more intelligent life prefers to remain unseen for the most part, or even possibly keep their distance seeing how violent we can be to our own species / planet…

3 Likes

They say “precise” like it’s the same engineering on a lunar rover. It’s precise…for 3000BC lol. Definitely more thought into it than a mud hut, though.

Oceans of difference in precision.

Shit y’all they built incredible cathedrals too in the middle ages with very simple technology (and so much labor) does that mean aliens did it and they were “so advanced”?

1 Like

You leave the Sheliak Corporate out of this!

I was complimenting them! Also being appropriate as there are no Alligators in SA; tonnes of Caiman though but you know this.

Oh trust me I’m just having fun. If it was a retort you’d know it 100%. :hugs:

:shushing_face:
:wink:

Strategic yodelling is my guess.

THE TIME TRAVEL THEORY JUST GOT DROPPED!!! :clap: !

I raise you: Bigfoot rides Nessie as a mount and is a global thing because they travel dimensionally throught space and time using quartz crystals found in places such as lock ness. :hugs:

CON TRAILS! :shushing_face: :wink:

@MantisTobogganMD & @vernal ; lets not let them win (them = aliens) by arguing about a Q-Bit.

Imma gonna leave this here for all of us to read up later; and then check out OTHER sources to check for accuracies:

BAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

A friendly reminder to all: THIS THREAD IS FOR FUN!!! :heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

You stated that a Royal Egyptian cubit was not a standardized unit of measurement. The achaeologists, historians, and scientists who study this sort of thing, and who’s practices and ideals you champion, disagree. You told everyone to look it up, without bothering to know all the facts yourself.

You were factually wrong, and too arrogant to admit it, and now you are redirecting.

The fact is it was a standardized measure, and that’s what the professionals who do this kind of work say. So if you are making the lofty claim that they are wrong, you better have some stronger evidence than you saying it’s not up to the standards of today’s machinists.

You just have too much ego and arrogance to admit when you are wrong, even when it goes against everything you just argued in your previous breath.

1 Like

The smoke of oil lamps and oil torches or any torches for that matter leave a residue on the ceiling. But by far the biggest obstacle using a flame in the depths of the pyramids is there is not enough oxygen to keep even a lighter well lit. I don’t know about you, but I can’t keep a light bulb for more than 5 or 10 years. Five or ten thousand years would be an extreme difficulty

3 Likes

This is WHY it was addressed that we are using the Pharaoh approved “Ramit” from now on in this thread!

4 Likes

This kind of retort…

:blush:

4 Likes

Yes… but still we are making sure to have fun here right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

My apologies. I usually take a while typing my replies and am often kind of in and out while doing other things. A lot of the times when it is active the convo moves faster than I do. I’ll take a time out and catch up later.

4 Likes

No worries friend. I went out shopping, came back and was all like: 50+ posts since I left! WHOA! This thread is lit! :smiley:

And then went through making my “comments”. As the threads creator I feel obligated to do a little moderation because this is a subject that apparently has a lot of interest in and I want EVERYONE TO HAVE THEIR VOICE HEARD!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Snoremheb II tried to change it but came up short.

1 Like

Read this as Bigfoot mounts Nessie. I accept that as proof Bigfoot is actually human.

4 Likes

:rofl:

BEST ONE YET:

7 Likes

Mount in the “biblical” sense. LMAO

3 Likes

Big upset by the cubit not being a standard measurement lol. It’s a forearm length. And it varied significantly even when they tried to standardize with the royal cubit. My entire point is they maybe weren’t as advanced as people are saying, or had “alien guidance” in the thread. Damn you work for the Pharaonic dynasty or something lol?

Do enlighten me as to what you think the situation was with these “lost civilizations”.

All I’ve been saying the whole time is it’s all has a perfectly rational explanation, like everything. Time and basic math and a lot of labor.

" We were asked if the Loch Ness Monster is an Unidentified Submersible Object (USO)? Did he mean an underwater version of a UFO? I think he did. That implies the creature is actually an artificial construct. I did cover Nessie as an extraterrestrial beast in this article, but this is a different matter.

After that, the matter of quartz deposits and the generation of piezoelectricity was raised."

:thinking:

/

:rofl:

2 Likes

Careful the last bigfoot thread got contentious lol people feel stronger about bigfoot than you’d imagine.

No one seems emotionally attached to Nessie. Maybe hicks in Scotland. They call them Neds I think.

2 Likes

THERE’S A BIGFOOT THREAD!

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Ever watch Legend?

The truth is out there man.

1 Like
3 Likes