Lost Civilizations: Before the known

Chasing the dragon :dragon:?

As far as attracting disagreement you must expect it of course. But having the conversation in your own “house” allows you to set the tone.

2 Likes

Good conversation, Egyptians used “nilometer” to measure the nile (Hapi) river " A nilometer was a structure for measuring the Nile River’s clarity and water level during the annual flood season.[1] There were three main types of nilometers, calibrated in Egyptian cubits: (1) a vertical column, (2) a corridor stairway of steps leading down to the Nile, or (3) a deep well with culvert.[1] If the water level was low, there would be less food. If it was too high, it would be destructive. There was a specific mark that indicated how high the flood should be if the fields were to get good soil" wiki

3 Likes

Everyone else is a firmly resounding “Maybe”.

:rofl:

This must have been a point of a lot of stress for some of the folks back then. :smiley:

Will we die of thirst? Will we drown? Will there be enough fertilizer in the fields, or are we “clearly” fucked due to transparency? :thinking: :rofl: :open_mouth:

3 Likes

b2ap3_medium_Captura-de-Tela-2021-09-23-as-17.58.15
this registers are a new article than I found on internet and is on Brazil
look how this pictures was crazy
So
we heard some legends about this mountain but we don’t know if is true
(I LL EDIT THE FIRST POST WITH THIS PICTURES)

2 Likes

One day…

1 Like

…looks like an ancient sex doll :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Or an ancient Hollywood actress lol.

4 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

Why people want to look like they’ve been stung by a bee I’ll never understand.

2 Likes

I’ve interacted with a few people that look like that and frankly it’s hard to look them directly in the face. Something mildly unsettling about it.

But maybe it’s like…toupees with men. You only notice the bad ones. The ones you don’t notice are doing their job properly. ’

Body dysmorphia is real and beauty is an arms race. It’s always been like this, it just used to look like this lol:

IDK what’s worse, the bee lips or the clown vampire look.

3 Likes

Yes. And there are legitimate reason for plastic surgery if it’s reconstructive.

I saw one of a guy with no pectoral muscles who tattooed his entire chest to “take control” back of his body. Fair enough.

But for purely cosmetic, It’s not so much the look, it’s how bad you must hate yourself that I personally find unattractive.

Age gracefully people.

And never mention my toupee again. It just means you’re staring at me.

Edit - I didn’t mention lead poisoning from the white pigment.

2 Likes

This mask is a Sasquatch representation, there were several in the picture series above. It’s the shape of the mouth that shows its a squatch mask.

5 Likes

Person wearing Mask of Tsunukwalahl, a mythical being, used during the Winter Dance.

edit: reply

2 Likes

…Bigfoot? it more looks like Bighand…

grafik

i´m euro and we don´t believe in Sasquatch ,Sorry

@royal Sorry,i don´t want to offend anyones religion!

3 Likes

So now we know the truth. Sassy can handstand as well as walk upright :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I dunno man, always thought Liz looked hot. :joy:

1 Like

@SaintAliasKnife Reminds me of Pennywise the Clown but hey whatever you’re into lol

@Pigeonman sassy has many many talents. Acrobatics? You bet. Hide and Seek? The absolute best there is. Sassy can even tell “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!” from actual butter.

4 Likes

This is the least believable part of the whole thread.

4 Likes

I get it. think about it, nothing could go over her head. :rofl:

1 Like

She’s the leader of the entire British Empire, if she says take your pants off, you don’t really get to say no. Basically a Fleece Johnson situation.

2 Likes