Lost Civilizations: Before the known

2 Likes

Thats because Bigfoot have big hands as well as feet.

Thats OK Bigfoot dont believe in you either, but the Kwakwakaʼwakw know they are real, and that’s all that matters.

2 Likes

Bigfoot’s a psyop to distract us.

We need to be looking for mediumfoot.

1 Like

The real threat is tinyfoot

1 Like

I’m more afraid of no-foot:

5 Likes

Dang I forgot about nofoot, ya they suck, especially the rattlely ones around here lmao. At least they warn you sometimes I guess.

1 Like

2 things:

1. This is because your Europeans caught and ate most all of them; except for the ones that fled and are now referred to as Yeti.
  2. “Sorry” as a :canada: I feel that you are appropriating my culture.

:rofl: :helicopter:

5 Likes

We have a culture?

2 Likes

" Canada could have had the best of three worlds. They could have had American technology, French cuisine, and British culture. Instead they have French technology, British cuisine, and American culture.

Now while I go boil potatos and “meat” let’s not forget the Airborne edition of Sassy-squad what use the majestic bird of thunder as their sky mounts:

1 Like

Fortunately we can’t smell the subject either.

this must be the most insane thread on the subject. compleetly openminded ey

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I´d like to say Kwakwaka´wak does sounds as made up as Sasquatch …but i think,it isn´t p.c. ,is it?

:wink:

2 Likes

They are in British Columbia in the Pacific North West of Canada.

They call the Sasquatch another tribe of people’s, that they respect, and traded with in the past for hundreds of years, before the European settlers showed up and started shooting them and the bigfoot.

2 Likes

I just think England wanted to give the finger to the new world “one last time” considering imperial measurements came from England…

BTW, I am fluent in both metric and imperial :smiley: Temps take me a moment, but measurements I convert kinda easily, and pressure I correlate really easily (BAR vs PSI) from diving with dual reading gauges and having European and American clients… Imperial is stupid for 99% of what I do… sigh…

2 Likes

Yet the European settlers that supposedly shot them produced no evidence of Bigfoot. A skull, a bone, anything.

What did the natives allegedly trade with Bigfoot?

1 Like

Shoes obviously. Big shoes

6 Likes

ja,i´m with @vernal on that.
If they realy shoot bigfoot back then,why they did not put its head on the wall as a trophy or stuffed one like a grizzly…??