Lost Civilizations: Before the known

Lots of early newspaper reports from the US and Canada tell of fights with huge hairy wild men, doesn’t take much to google the information. Even one of your presidents Teddy Roosevelt wrote about bigfoot.

Why do you think they would think to keep evidence of something that was a wild humanoid creature back then, they didn’t collect new strange native people they saw and shot at, and then stuff them to put on display?

They had no concept that someone would need to be proving something that they were experiencing back then, 150 to 200 years later. It was a nuisance animal as far as the Europeans were concerned, and shot at on site, but not necessarily killed.

Food.

If you are interested, which I doubt, listen to Thomas Sewid of the Kwakwaka´wak first nations peoples, speak about it.

3 Likes

Teddy Roosevelt story is a thirdhand story he heard as a young man from another old trapper.

Sounds like a bear on its hind legs lol.

Actually “unusual” people to the Europeans were put on display all the time. Africans, American natives, “cannibals” from the South Pacific…it was big business these sideshows.

Again if there is any credible physical evidence at all whatsoever…

Native people have all sorts of mythological creatures. Does the Wendigo and Thunderbird exist also?

I mean… I’m not gonna go whistle in the woods or anything to find out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Ford Wendigo. It’s a V8

3 Likes

The answer was meant to be deceptive with Wikipedia because the question i asked was whether the Great Pyramid latitude was the same # as the speed of light in meters per second, and it said that was false information. As you pointed out it is correct information. Like all major media the information gleaned is meant to guide you into believing their narrative. I don’t fall for BS so easily these days is all.
Don’t forget I grew up being fed the mainstream narrative. For 30 years I believed it. Then I began educating myself instead of letting others educate me.

4 Likes

It isn’t exactly the same though lol it doesn’t match the last 3 digits. You seem to believe pseudoarchaeology “BS” pretty easily though it seems. Getting into conspiracy theory territory too. Seems like you’ve made up your mind on the subject though and believe what you want and discredit what you don’t (with little to no evidence) and cherry pick data to “support” your wild theories and ignore the rest.

edit: is the scientific method a big conspiracy or “narrative” too?

Just recently an earthquake in Japan tilted the earth ever slightly. Who knows how accurate it was at the ti.e of construction. Accurate out to 4 decimal points after thousands of years is an incredible feat considering the tolerances allowed in todays buildings. Nothing since has been built with such accuracy. Thats a fact. No one argues this.

1 Like

Yes I’ve made my mind up regarding the evidence science and archeology has laid out. It doesn’t mesh.

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread @Pigeonman !

I love Wondering about ancients, and am enthralled but ancient texts such as the epic of Gilgamesh, and how those stories are parallel with so many others. Chariots of the Gods is quite an interesting series, although pretty dry, the story is just Sitchen’s interpretation and should be taken with an open mind, but no gullibility. But he does make many interesting connections.

Humans are so arrogant these days thinking we’re superior, when we’ve actually lost so much knowledge. Such as prescribed burns. I’ve used this example before, but just since the pioneers have come taken over north America, we’ve lost the use of fire as a tool for land management. The early settlers were afraid of fire (rightfully so) but that caused such a buildup of fuel (dead brush/trees etc) that when a fire does occur, it’s extremely dangerous. The natives have stories of how they would burn at different times and different tracts to encourage certain plant growth, or attract specific animals they were in need of for resources. Most all of this knowledge is gone for the everyday person, and this has happened in a relatively short span of time. So on the grand scheme of things, were idiots.

We think our senses reveal everything, when in fact there is most like much more out there. Even just doing some research into NDEs and people like Dr Bruce Grayson, who recognized something and investigated further, shows that there’s more out there than we will ever understand. I’m not crazy, just open minded. I fancy myself a scientist, but not stuck in the literal interpretation of texts.

I have been to a couple dig sites, but the nearest one to me was the Cahokia mounds right near St Louis, MO. I’d love to go back! It’s so awesome to see how the sky had a role in all these ancient sites. We barely can see the sky anymore in most places. I’m fortunate to be able to still see the milky way above my house. Anyway,I’m just rambling. This thread is awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This is awesome, and I completely agree. Let other tell you what they think, but investigate the alternative options.

Sadly in the Clinton presidency, the fairness doctrine was dissolved and now the news is pretty much all one sided.
“The fairness doctrine of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, was a policy that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that fairly reflected differing viewpoints.”

So you really have to go search out others research, and form your own opinions these days. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

You mean those buildings that tend to start to crumble in 10 years? :rofl: / :open_mouth:

(serious, there are some really shoddy builds in downtown Toronto…)

3 Likes

They talk , than sasquateches lived in this montain on brazil

Bigfoot returned to his ancestral home in the Belgian mountains to pursue his true purpose in life.

Squashing grapes

3 Likes

But what’s the terroir? :joy:

How about… bord-toe?..maybe that’s not so good :rofl:

4 Likes

The Neolithic Temple of Mnajdra, Malta. 4th millennium BCE.

7 Likes

I have learned all the information you have learned about the Egyptian pyramids and probably a lot you haven’t The question is have you learned the new information I have learned? I think I know the answer… it’s not fair to judge any position without first looking at it thoroughly as I thoroughly looked at the information currently accepted as truth
It’s the it’s “not possible because someone told me it isnt philosophy”

2 Likes

Turns out giant blocks of stone last longer than pine 2x4’s and drywall lol

1 Like

Closest I could get. The cross hairs are almost exactly over the point of the Great Pyramid. Looks like the latitude of the middle of the Great pyramid is almost exactly the same or is the same as the speed of light in meters per second according to google earth, quite possibly out to many decimal points . I’m not able to get in closer. I bet if someone were able to take it out to six decimal points it would still be very close to the center of the pyramid if not exactly on it. Absolutely mind-blowing. If you’re not in awe i dont know what to say. I guess I would tell you that marijuana makes you kill people and that it is not medicinal lol. Another Whopper told by the powers-that-be.
Don’t be quick to believe what you’re told to think. Think for yourself.

3 Likes

Classic appeal to authority fallacy. “I read more books on the subject than you therefore I am right and you are wrong”

"Appeal to Authority
Appeal to authority is a common type of fallacy, or an argument based on unsound logic.

When writers or speakers use appeal to authority, they are claiming that something must be true because it is believed by someone who is said to be an “authority” on the subject. Whether the person is actually an authority or not, the logic is unsound. Instead of presenting actual evidence, the argument just relies on the credibility of the "authority."

Examples of Appeal to Authority:

1. A commercial claims that a specific brand of cereal is the best way to start the day because athlete Michael Jordan says that it is what he eats every day for breakfast.

2. A book argues that global warming is not actually happening, and cites the research of one environmental scientist who has been studying climate change for several years.

3. Someone argues that drinking is morally wrong and cites a sermon from her pastor at church.

4. A little boy says that his friends should not go swimming in a river because his Mama said there were germs in the river.

5. A commercial claims that 3 out of 4 dentists would choose this particular brand of toothpaste for their own families to use.

6. My sister-in-law, who is a teacher, said that this school is not somewhere that I would want to send my children."

1 Like

You just bypassed the fact that the Great Pyramid latitude is exactly the speed of light in meters per second out to at least 4 decimal points and probably more. What are your thoughts on this? Coincidence?
Here’s what Alex Kasprak has to say.

He makes Incredible claim that yes indeed the pyramid coordinates match perfectly with the speed of light in meters per second. And then he goes on to tell you how to think. He tells you it’s a coincidence. If Alex says so it must be true right? Turns out Alex is just a guy on Twitter but his thoughts were the number two choice with a Google search. But you should listen to him LOL.

1 Like