Lost Civilizations: Before the known

They used them for fertilizer and as paint as well. I love how cartoonishly careless people used to be.

Imagine paying money for a sack of ground up mummies for the rosebush.

Or painting and being like “it’s ground up people lol but what a nice shade of brown”.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

What an excellent shade madam

The site of the Motilla del Azuer was a prehistoric settlement from the Bronze Age, located in Spain.

This complex construction was built between 2200-1500 BCE and it’s characterized by corridors and a large courtyard where a recently discovered and excavated well is located.

14 Likes

Great pad if you are a minator

great…they had a nice pool

2 Likes

It was the living room before we lost the roof!

1 Like

And it has a pool!

1 Like

Ya know what they say…

One person’s pool is another’s toilet is still yet another’s drinking water!

I’m not sure who “they” were as they were hiding in that particular tree way back then.

3 Likes

Depending on the time of day I use the same source for all 3

2 Likes

Makes me think of the ganges river. Ewww.

1 Like

My dog does this. Takes a whiz. Takes maybe three steps. Drinks from standing water. Hmmmm. At least he has his looks.

4 Likes

Seen dogs doing a lot worse tbh :smiley: life’s a bit like a wonky Kindle. You can maybe flick back a chapter or two but never forward, unless your… exceptional :rofl:

3 Likes

His hygiene is impeccable compared to what I’ve seen with humans LMAO

2 Likes

I’m not crying YOU’RE crying.

1 Like
2 Likes

Or maybe a crap stonemason :grin:

2 Likes

they found a Stego-Fossil and the stonecutters just added the meat to the bones(as they thought it would look like) when carving in stone…who knows??

1 Like

It always amuses me when the native indigenous people have a legend or oral.history the invaders dismiss then years later confirm to be true.
The utes had a legend about giant red haired cannibals that they were terrorized by but eventually found were congregates in a cave so the paiutes piled brush over the entrance and set it on fire…this was dismissed by archaelogists…until the cave was discovered with Skeleton’s of seven foot tall Caucasian types inside

2 Likes

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/nevada/giants-of-lovelock-cave/

4 Likes