Lost Civilizations: Before the known

I think wikipedia may say something like that, but that is impossible. The image is clearly from before Tesla was born.

This is Teslas generator image

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

I think that photo was a machine that said it heard aliens, and that I think was the invention of the radio.

1 Like

born 10 de julio 1856

NIKOLA TESLA, OF NEW YORK, N. Y.

ELECTRIC GENERATOR.

SPECIFICATION forming part of Letters Patent No. 511,916, dated January 2, 1894.

Nikola Tesla U.S. Patent 511,916 - Electric Generator (teslauniverse.com)

List of Nikola Tesla patents - Wikipedia

2 Likes

The image is a photogram. This, tech, was used around the turn of the century (1800). Again, WAY, before Telsa.

Tesla was kind of a joke anyway…he was unable to figure out self-exciting generators…

Yes, he also invented alternating current (AC), before there was nothing… hahahahaha

Hancock’s got a new Netflix series which lays it all out fairly logically. Younger-dryas event 12500 years ago was a world wide catastrophe resulting rom a series of meteor stikes from the taurid meteor stream. They hit the ice caps causing biblical flooding and destruction. Wiping out a previous more advanced version of us basically… think Atlantis.

5 Likes

Also, if you notice, the large generator in the foreground is much clearer than the images in the background. This would have been typical of a photogram because the objects in the foreground cast a much more distinct shadow than the objects in the background.

Yeah, I know, I still love it :wink:

2 Likes

The eye of Africa is said to be Atlantis. The Netflix series is pretty good as well

1 Like

Randall Carlsons’ views about this are quite interesting as well…

3 Likes

Anyone read any Carbon-14 reports? …

Half mile long solar sailboats on AC…!!! AC = acceleration. :sunglasses:

(9.8 m/s x 9.8 m/s x 9.8 m/s x 9.8 m/s x 9.8 m/s x 9.8 m/s …)

1 Like

I can’t believe I just read “Tesla is a joke”

3 Likes

Well its not necessarily that he was a joke, it’s more like he was pencil warrior…alot of hype if you know what I mean. But still, his , main failing was his inability to understand a self-exciting generator… :nerd_face:

White rice obviously…brown rice costs money! :sunglasses:

:yin_yang: !!!

I’m not a big fan of GH, but I got to say, his Ancient Apocalypse is amazing to us. It really asks some very hard question to where did the knowledge to build such large, and some places so DEEP, 5,000 years before hunter/gathers came along?

3 Likes

I have read a few.

1 Like

I would point anyone that’s really into ancient civilizations and ufo-ologoy to LA Marzulli. Very knowledgeable and a Godly man. You won’t go wrong with ANY of his information.

Most of our history has been obfuscated from us by the evil that is currently in control of this world (satan).

It’s quite interesting - Nothing new under the sun, literally. It has all been the same cycle, on repeat. We’ve (humanity) only been around for less than 15k years, so it’s gone fast. I know, I know - sounds crazy right? But, it’s not - it’s the truth in plain sight, for everyone to disregard and mock.

This last cycle however, will end substantially more violently - and permanently this current age.

The next age is the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Going to be EPIC!

Maranatha!!!

7 Likes

The homo species is 2 1/2 to 3 million years old. With new data coming out every year to push back the dates when we evolved from earlier species

3 Likes

The episode isn’t that remarkable. What is remarkable however is found just before the 22 minute mark. What you will notice is a statue of a Hippopotamus carved into this ancient Myan temple!!! there are no hippos in the Americas, hippos are indigenous to Africa…

2 Likes

2 Likes