Lost Civilizations: Before the known

With an “H”?

1 Like

Yessir with an ‘H’

http://www.halexandria.org/sitemap.htm

2 Likes

What’s this? A resource guide of some sort?

1 Like

Yeah a resource guide of sorts from back in the day. Like late 90s and hasn’t been updated in ~10 years by the looks of it but they have a lot of stuff on a lot of topics. Some myths, some speculation, some facts, books about earth history and other stuff, physics, sacred geometry, ufos, all kinds of stuff.

2 Likes

enoch : The Book of Enoch

5 Likes

That HTML web design is a dead giveaway for the 90’s, but that is also a break for the eyes from modern websites.

4 Likes

Also check out the Euphrates River there’s also a myth behind that when that dries up and it is drying up…
Also. The Tower of London that also has a myth it has to do with crows if the crows leave London Falls so the queen barricaded the cruise in the tower that was the last time I heard of it

3 Likes

Sweet! I’ll be diving in. Thanks :grin:The book of Ezekiel if I recall correctly is another one with a close encounter of the third kind. …

2 Likes

With quantum physics all this stuff becomes more logical. I think they also proved teleporting particles or atoms(cant recall correctly)

My conspiration theory vein is triggering lol. I really think we are far yet to understand not even close a bit of our universe, but the development will be exponential as its being. That said, there are just things that seem not to match for our understanding through history.

About space travel, I think with the wormholes we might have a good way of traveling without having to go at the speed of light, though im nowhere near a scientist to prove this. I wonder what the understanding of black holes will bring to the table. But for sure I would try and not piss an interstellar traveler if it comes…

Gonna check the book of Enoch

4 Likes

They are actually Ravens, about twice as big as a crow, they have their flight feathers clipped so they can’t fly.

2 Likes

@Shadey … Ravens is right… There are so many things they tell us it’s myth but they’re taking it real serious … Goes to show most of what all government tells us is a BIG lie :thinking::dash::dash:

2 Likes

I think its closer to all they tell us. If the government said it, I don’t believe it, unless there is something they are actually going to benifit from by telling the truth, even then Ismnot so sure, otherwise I believe the opposite of what they are saying lol.

There is a parable about a scorpion and a turtle.

4 Likes

Yes sir im with u on that also… Nothing any government entity say or does. I believe… And it sure is not to benefit the population… Weird because they’re like 1 maybe 2% and WE the 98-99%'r just takes the crap… Ahhh man u gotta love this battle of life :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash:

3 Likes

@everybody…look this up… Meat glue… Most meat are not all meat … Let me know what y’all think

I dont know how to share from internet. So. I can only tell u to search it yourselfs . then tell us what u think

https://delishably.com/food-industry/Meat-Glue-What-It-Is-And-What-You-Should-Know
That’s pretty weird stuff….:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@buckaroobonsai … My question is WHY is fda allowing thing knowing it killing us… Usda. Fda.etc. are all bought & paid for… Money over us peasants… Us 99% 'rs

6 Likes

Sadly it always goes back to lesson number one……

3 Likes

What’s lesson number one … I missed that day​:thinking:please enlighten me :smiley: @buckaroobonsai

4 Likes

Don’t underestimate the other guys greed.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:oh … War room 101. Lmao… @buckaroobonsai

3 Likes