Lost Civilizations: Before the known

Interesting that modern academics say the Inca carved the Polygonal walls in Peru. These walls are made of Basalt, a 5 or 6 out of 10 on the hardness scale. The copper tools the same so called academics claim the Inca used to carved these basalt stones are a 2 and a 1/2 on the hardness scale with Bronze coming in at a 3.
What does this mean? This means that none of these tools will even make a scratch in a basalt stone. Great theory huh?

Not even steel will scratch basalt.
I challenge anybody without tracing to make pieces of paper that are similarly shaped and Have tight joints. Think how easy it is to cut paper if you are wrong. Then again imagine basalt stone having an inaccurate cut. At the end of the day of carpentry there is a pile of scrap next to the cutting table. Where are all the rejected stones? The ones that were messed up? There are none. They were cut perfect the 1st time. It seems to me that the only way to get stones to fit perfectly together is if one giant block of stone had a cut taken out of it and the adjoining piece it was cut from were then used for the next piece et cetera…
The gaps in the stone blocks today are still often less than 1000th of an inch acoss the entirety of the cut… Not just in the front where the stones meet. All this.in an earthquake zone.
I get impressed with myself if I can make 2 different cuts lineup perfectly. Even getting the same angle to match perfectly with another same angle Is difficult. It blows my mind that up to 15 different angles are seen on some of these stones that weigh upwards of 30000 pounds.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I have that book :+1:

2 Likes

Here are 2 examples of Incan masonry. In the 1st picture you can see the older polygonal wall With no gaps in the masonry. This was built by a culture we don’t know. To the lower left of the same picture you can see that the Inca had put some of the stones back that had fallen off or that had been destroyed in some disaster/ war. Up above is the Inca work or the work of the Spanish.
The 2nd photo shows incan masonry. While they were able to get a tight joint in the front of the stone, you can see That they used an old trick called back cutting. You overcut the stone or wood where you can’t see so you only have to make the front fit tightly. The old Pre Incan stone walls have joints that are tight throughout their length. A remarkable feat of technology.

2 Likes
2 Likes

before the known…

2 Likes

Some lingering Giant DNA?
Anyone see the Grammy’s? Just saying…

5 Likes

i watched a doku once,from Afghanistan…some peeps there had 6 fingers too…but it´s from marriage with cousins for decades,they said
:thinking:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:. Knowing the history of my area I’m going to start looking for extra digits lol. We used to joke that we couldn’t beat the soccer team from the next town over because their goalie had 14 fingers. Not true of course. Just that particular area was known for very close families​:face_vomiting:
" Sis don’t need a blanket pa! I’ll keep er warm"
Lol. So many jokes…

4 Likes

These giants also had a double row of teeth.

3 Likes

@Shadey Yes they did. Some people today have full double rows of teeth but more common is double incisors. All the old newspaper articles on giants speak of these double rows of teeth.
I was just reading an article that told of footprints with 6 toes found in sandstone in a national park near Navajo territory. The area is closed off to the public but if you ask about it the park rangers will tell you.

2 Likes

or, as it looks to me, they were extremely good at tetris, aka stacking up the blocks that fit where they fit. simply dragging them across one another long enough and you smooth out the faces enough to fit together pretty good, no hardness scale required to prove that is able to be done. they may not have had tools, but they had lots of time and no tv to fill it with. try again.

1 Like

These blocks weigh many tons. Many. They were quarried from the other side of a deep valley.
Have you used any power tools before? Made any cuts? What kind of friction do you suppose would be required to rub multi ton stones back-and-forth upon one another to get them to move? On multiple different fronts at the same time? Ever try to slide a refrigerator back into place on uneven flooring? Even if you could entertain the idea…Where’s the scratch marks? When I drag a piece of wood that is heavy and it snags upon something like a quarter inch of a nail that’s poking through a board, it stops me dead in my tracks. Usually takes a sledgehammer to get it to move a little bit. For stones to drag upon one another on multiple fronts and lineup across many many feet of a cut with less than a 1000th inch gap would not be possible simply sliding it back-and-forth. The cuts would have to lineup perfectly in order for either piece to move. Just one cut out of square a few thousandths of an inch and you wouldn’t be able to push the rock.
Try rubbing 2 tiny stones together and let me know how that goes😁 Take Before & After photos and I’ll give you till the beginning of next year to get one to fit nice on two angles. No power tools.
granite and basalt are similar hardness.

all i know is that is a perfectly reasonable explanation that does not require aliens or ancient civilizations and leaves no traces. that makes me think it is way more plausible. they had centuries to build it.

and fyi, " Just one cut out of square a few thousandths of an inch and you wouldn’t be able to push the rock." is bullshit.

and i just read it again. lol. you don’t “rub multi ton stones back-and-forth upon one another”, you take small stones in your hand and rub them. hand tools. jeesh.

You’ve never worked with your hands or moved large objects into place, have you? Let us suppose that this was all done by hand. Once you have the stone in place how do you know your cut is perfect where you can’t see it? Let’s say that you get your stone into place and it doesn’t fit perfectly. You have to pull the stone back out and re cut it… Multiple times. Many multiple times to get the tolerances the builders achieved. And this gotten with hand tools? Beating rock with rock? Any idea how long it would take to shave a quarter inch off stone pounding on it? The stone has to be moved to a place where it can be worked on…then back to check it, then back to work on it…Where is the rubble? When you pound stone there are chunks everywhere on the ground. There is stone dust.
None has been found… What happens while you are finishing your stone that was not perfect the first time.?
As you are chipping away at it you are changing its dimensions so the following stone cannot possibly be cut or put into place until your stone is completely finished. That means the whole project can literally only move as fast as one crew working 1 stone. Its surface area would not allow more than a few people at a time to work it. Remember you are working with stones with multiple oddball angles and when you change the length of one angle you are changing the length of another next to it. ect…The amount of time it would have taken to do such a thing is just mind boggling. If anything were cut too short? You’d have to start over. I don’t think there is enough time in known human history to even achieve such a thing. With today’s hand tools tolerances are much bigger than a thousandth of an inch. No one measures bigger than a 64th of an inch and that is with the finest carpentry like custom cabinetry. Usually a 16th or an 8th. Pounding stone leaves marks and has its limitations. No doubt some remarkable work has been done making stone tools with other pieces of stone or by using antlers, but on a small scale.
Here is a link showing quarry pictures. The quarry was on the other side of a steep canyon with a raging river between.
There is technology at play here and we don’t know what it was.

7 Likes

Built entirely without the use of modern tools:

10 Likes

:rofl:

Happy growings!!!.. craftings…!!

1 Like

i’ve worked with enough stuff to know i don’t know everything and that humans are pretty capable people. as i said, if you have lots of people and time you don’t need modern tools, or did i say that? anyway, i said it now, and as for the dust and moving them around, i’ve seen theories with poc’s that have demonstrated limited abilities to move things like this, and i’m sure that with enough time and will it wouldn’t be hard to do. but i could be wrong, as you could, and neither of us will know, and certainly not by watching a youtube video. cheers, enjoy the weekend.

Here are the Megalithic foundation stones of Baalbek Lebanon, in Bekka Valley. These are estimated to weigh about 800 tons or one million six hundred thousand pounds each. The largest Megalithic stone on Earth is also found at Baalbek, coming in at 1 thousand 200 tons, or about 2 million 400 thousand pounds. The Romans never took credit for these stones. They used to them as a foundation For smaller structures placed on top.

4 Likes

Here is a picture Of a Roman column made of limestone. You can see the joints of the different pieces of stone. In the background you can see pink granite that was mined about a 1000 miles away in Southern Egypt. This is from an earlier megalific culture. The columns are all one piece and are perfectly round and smooth. The only way to achieve such precision would be on a giant lathe Which is not known to have been an existence at any point. We just recently got the technology to cut such a stone using lasers and diamond blades. The academics suggest copper tools were used.

5 Likes